AFK Vxed Bard Macro

None of the coded #Events fire off for me, ever:

#event ExpeditionFail "#*#There is no expedition currently#*#"
#event Dead "#*#You have been knocked unconscious!#*#"
#event Exp "#*#experience!!#*#"
#event Ping "You have gained an ability point!#*#"

Is there a MQ2 setting I'm missing or something? Anyone have any ideas? Everything else works perfectly.

currently working on a place in mechgauardian, i'd say with luck i will be working on a mac for it in 1 week.

I spent a day in mech guardian testing different areas, however I ran into issues with mobs that run at different speeds, mobs that cast, and their hit boxes are pretty big.

heh more power to ya if you find one for there. I still might try it again, but I think there are easier instances (albeit not as good of exp).

Well, without a greater reward i basically have no interest in doing another one. My test in mech are not going to much better. But i will not falter, to much time not to try each instance i can think of.

Well, without a greater reward i basically have no interest in doing another one. My test in mech are not going to much better. But i will not falter, to much time not to try each instance i can think of.

Instanced Beza or Zeka? OR do mobs summon? :(

Instanced Beza or Zeka? OR do mobs summon? :(

I seem to remember no respawns in there.

Smarty... I'll shoot you a PM, but I've really only seen one place so far similar in structure to vxed (easily kiteable room) with mobs that don't summon, and are at least more worthwhile to camp than vxed. I've been keeping an eye out for better spots, too.

Update

Just to update I finally got 85 in Vxed over the weekend and now only about half the mobs are even green so the exp has diminished considerably. The lesson is keep your bard at 84 or lower for AAs at least if you plan to use this macro.

It is worth mentioning that a guide friend of mine indicated that instances inside MG and the gyrospires are watched pretty closely so I am not sure they would be a safe fit for afk kite macros. That is just what he said, but I have not heard of anyone actually getting caught so he may be programmed to say that about everything.

oh it only splats when it regets? I know alot of times, even tho mac unloads and reloads moveutils, circle will fuck up and bard will sit in one spot spinning,

if bard is under 10k he might not warp to succor fast enough, idk what i have the mac default succor hp set to, but it might be to low.

I think this is the problem, i have personally seen it do it twice so far, and usually im AFK.

Just to update I finally got 85 in Vxed over the weekend and now only about half the mobs are even green so the exp has diminished considerably. The lesson is keep your bard at 84 or lower for AAs at least if you plan to use this macro.

Just a note, try to get all your AAs before you go beyond 75. At this point you will be killing the camp too fast and you will be waiting on respawns and the xp begins to get drastically slow because of the that.

exp isnt any slower cause your waiting on spawns, still the same amount of mobs and they are a set amount of exp.

Best thing to do is lvl to 70, max aa, 71, max aa, 72 max aa, so on and so forth.

I know my bard with 0 aa was doing about 50-60aa a night at 70

Today was the first time i used it on my son's bard who is lvl 61, started mac, got task and zoned in. It started it's circles and killed first mob, but after that it just kept running in circles without targeting the mobs, i had to do it manually. Other then that works great, any help on why it's not targeting other mobs?:confused:

Was he under 99%hp? he wont get a new target unless he is 100%hp. you can change that in ini.

Ok I just tried it again and no it doesn't auto target even at 100% health, still have to target mob manually. here"s a screen shot of MQ Window showing what macro says, it says macro has ended, but it still does the kiting.

Attachments

• Vxed.bmp
    4.8 MB · Views: 50
uh, i just tried a fresh copy from the site and it works for me, maybe you changed something in your ini or mac by mistake.

Hey Smarty, I haven't done anything to mac, I downloaded it from page 11 on here and started it up np. Should I download it from the first page instead?

Ya first page has the most uptodate. i need to go back and delete the page 11 one looks like

I know mine works great, it just does one silly thing. When I first zone into Vxed to start, I warp up and for some reason in VERY laggy and can't do anything, gets hit down and evacs/fades/heals to full/heads back up and works just fine, but it does it EVERY time. Computer is very capable and always on top screen, weird, but still works. Bard has over 20khp so not like it's gonna kill him.

Awesome macro =)

Hey Smarty,

Awesome job on macro =) working nicely. At the moment my bard is on the low end and takes a while to kill mobs; as my dot's increase in power and the mobs die faster, instead of running out of mobs was wondering if you could stick in the macro /fartaunt to pull more mobs from around the zone into the kite room to have nonstop kills.

That feature might be in their already and I'm there yet in the macro, not killing all the mobs in the room. If so can ignore my post =) If it's not there and you can add it in, it would make the macro more effective lvler being able to pull alot more mobs =)

Another Idea

was just thinking =) if your still lookin for new instances to run this macro...maybe the /fartaunt feature in MQ2 can help. Instead of finding a suitable room with mobs and kite space...can just look for good kite space and pull mobs from around the zone with /fartaunt =)

If the idea helps in your search, plz pm the good news with a new macro lol =)

Thanks,
Vio

Would PWN if fartaunt would work in Vxed even...can use max dots and really bring in the XP