Action Data Types

walzj

Reaction score
So to combat the PB AoE manual target ring delemma, I've been thinking of using the /face fast command and just center the mouse pointer to the center of the screen, but then I saw under DataType:spawn, this member "DoLeftClick." It is labled as an "Action." So my question is, how do you make it an action if it isn't a command. I assume that it would go something like this, ${Spawn[Target.ID].DoLeftClick}, but what goes in front of it to make it an action?

I seem to recall eqMule putting something in to handle spells with target rings. Is it the same thing ?

Yes that would be the same thing (as the target ring) problem, don't know about the statement.

Ok so a little closer, it looks like it's supposed to be something like this: /invoke ${Spawn[Target.Name].DoLeftClick}, but that isn't working either. I don't know if this would even set the mouse to the window location or just behave as a /target command.

Just an update to this, I was new to using this feature so initially I didn't know what it would or would not do. For some reason, if I use /bcg or /bct on the chanter from my maintank and have a mob targeted, the enchanter will cast the AoE spell to the target without it manually using the targeting ring. So it does what I didn't think it did indirectly.

Last edited: