Accounts both active again

Vanilla would be just those plugins included with the MQ2 team's compile
MQ2 Site said:
Plugins currently loaded by default are:
MQ2Labels (ui labels)
MQ2Map (spawns on the map)
MQ2ItemDisplay (item display mods -- haste, item value, etc)
MQ2ChatWnd (the "chat window")
MQ2CustomBinds (custom key binds)
MQ2HUD (custom HUD elements)
along with things like Exchange, Melee, Moveutils, Cast, Twist, Targets and so on (some of which I believe are offered in the ViP section only).

Buddies account that got hit for /gate is now active with free 7 day subscription.

I really think all the free game time is for what they think are false positives. not enough conclusive info to ban out right.

There is plenty of conclusive evidence to ban my account outright if you(they) looked anywhere near the history of my account as far as warps, zones, or anything active in the past 8ish years goes. Them crediting my account with 7 free days and unsuspending my account with no communication whatsoever leads me to believe they're admitting to a faulty system, or have since learned that banning this many people will hurt them in a financial sense.

I knew it

I really think all the free game time is for what they think are false positives. not enough conclusive info to ban out right.

I totaly shut down using /gate..barely warp..use maps mostly..i was using OT hammer and gate pots since MoTD..I also got my account back today..with free 7 days..Think even tho i used in the past they plain fukked up on their tracking?Basicly i did the same as cheats with legit items...

I wonder if they are reactivating accts in waves or what they've done is all they are going to do.

we F- up

Greetings XXXXX! GM Felthius here.

Thank you for contacting Sony Online Entertainment In-game customer service regarding the suspension issued to this account. This account appears to have been caught in our initial sweep using the new anti-hack detection software that has been made available to us. It's possible we may have been slightly overzealous and some accounts may have been suspended inadvertently.

After further investigation, I am pleased to inform you this account has been released from the suspension early and seven (7) days have been granted to this account to compensate for the days you were unable to access the account.

If you have questions or concerns regarding another issue, please submit a new petition and remember to set this one to Solved.

Senior GM Felthius
In-game CSR - EQ
Sony Online Entertainment

then this email

Greetings,

This is a notification to let you know that we have released your EverQuest account from suspension. In an effort to better safeguard EverQuest from abuse from using 3rd party programs, we did a sweep against this type of activity and took action against accounts that have trigged our anti-cheating detection logs. In this effort, it seems the most recent wave of suspensions may have caught up some accounts un-intentionally that did not quite meet the threshold which we desired. It appears one (or more) of your accounts may have been affected. We apologize for any inconvenience. All affected accounts have been released from suspension and 7 days of game time have been added to the subscription(s). We thank you for your understanding as we continue to work towards making Norrath more fun and fair for all.

If you have any questions concerning our rules and regulations, please visit the link below

Greetings XXXXX! GM Felthius here.

Thank you for contacting Sony Online Entertainment In-game customer service regarding the suspension issued to this account. This account appears to have been caught in our initial sweep using the new anti-hack detection software that has been made available to us. It's possible we may have been slightly overzealous and some accounts may have been suspended inadvertently.

After further investigation, I am pleased to inform you this account has been released from the suspension early and seven (7) days have been granted to this account to compensate for the days you were unable to access the account.

If you have questions or concerns regarding another issue, please submit a new petition and remember to set this one to Solved.

Senior GM Felthius
In-game CSR - EQ
Sony Online Entertainment

then this email

Greetings,

This is a notification to let you know that we have released your EverQuest account from suspension. In an effort to better safeguard EverQuest from abuse from using 3rd party programs, we did a sweep against this type of activity and took action against accounts that have trigged our anti-cheating detection logs. In this effort, it seems the most recent wave of suspensions may have caught up some accounts un-intentionally that did not quite meet the threshold which we desired. It appears one (or more) of your accounts may have been affected. We apologize for any inconvenience. All affected accounts have been released from suspension and 7 days of game time have been added to the subscription(s). We thank you for your understanding as we continue to work towards making Norrath more fun and fair for all.

If you have any questions concerning our rules and regulations, please visit the link below

F U and your good email. =p