Account Purchasing

xzav

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Other than here or maybe playerauctions, are there any other places where any of you would consider buying a toon?

I'm looking at potentially buying a raid geared paladin.

Other than here or maybe playerauctions, are there any other places where any of you would consider buying a toon?

I'm looking at potentially buying a raid geared paladin.

With peace of mind? I would never buy from PA.

Playerauctions is pretty shit and the only other site I know of shutdown. MMObugs is about as close as it gets to no hassle, I even got kicked off the market one time just for suspicion of mischief. They don't mess around.

Problem with PA is any asshat can use a VPN to register an account even if they're banned, phony email etc. Then sell you crap for hundreds or thousands of dollars that they can still legally take back with no repercussions.

PA used to be very good, but that was way back when they had active forums and scammers would get torn to bits in the forums. I'm guessing PA started getting flack for their open forum policy so they dropped all the forums and everything went to shit after that. I bought and sold several accounts on PA with zero issues but after the forums closed I had problems more than once buying. They also had this guarantee plan you had to pay extra for which supposedly protected you from gank-backs but that didn't work for me and then I realized it had turned into the Wild Wild West policed by "marshals" only interested in collecting money and not justice! Marshall Dillon never to be seen or heard from again!

If what you want isn't to be found in the Marketplace HERE buy something else OR just wait until someone posts it. Or post your own WANTED thread. Buy here, buy with confidence! :cool:

I have both bought and sold at least 100 items from PA and never EVER had a problem..

/Shrug

Some have shit for luck i guess.

Years ago I got WoW gold on PA and the gold was stolen from accounts and blizzard track that and remove the gold. PA couldn't give a shit and allowed this guy to continue selling gold that would be removed. He was just scamming people as you'd be left with no gold and no money.