AA/Leveling Balance

skidmachine

Lifetimer
Reaction score
I'm curious how everyone chooses to level these days?
I've got three toons at 60 and have just been hitting AA in the hole.
Only higher toon I have on the server is an 85sk
Seeing as i dont have too much of a support team should i max out relevant aa at 60 and then jump to 65 and repeat in 5 level intervals?

That's my personal preference for sure. I realise that aa's come quicker at higher levels, but if I find a zone that I like all over again, I'll have more fun playing in it than racing to 100 and burning aa's in the same place over and over again.

Total personal preference though. If a few levels will access better gear then maybe just burn them out though...

Comes down to what's your goal and how fast you want to get to it. Hot zone tasks for level 90 zones (there are two doable every 16 hours) give 30 aa's at 90 and 50 aa's at 95, if you are low-AA'd to start. Just doing those tasks daily, along with the 85 level task, you can pile up as many as 125 aa's every day just playing for an hour. That's assuming you have the capability to kill 5 trash mobs in the level 90 hot zones.

Interesting, had no idea you could get so many AA for tasks up top... thanks guys

One thing about the tasks to know, the 18 hour timer starts from when you get the task, not when you finish. So if you want to maximize your return, be sure to get new tasks as soon as the tasktimer expires. Then you have 18 hours in which to do the tasks, then rinse and repeat.

Comes down to what's your goal and how fast you want to get to it. Hot zone tasks for level 90 zones (there are two doable every 16 hours) give 30 aa's at 90 and 50 aa's at 95, if you are low-AA'd to start. Just doing those tasks daily, along with the 85 level task, you can pile up as many as 125 aa's every day just playing for an hour. That's assuming you have the capability to kill 5 trash mobs in the level 90 hot zones.

this doesnt apply if you are only playing an hr a day and doing it w a stripped toon w no skills that you dont know how to play

otherwise u can get 500 to 800 aa a day pre 2k (tasks PL etc)
the hardest part is avoiding buying shit aas cause you cant purchase the good ones