Question Yes, another "I'm Back" thread with questions

Cbass

Reaction score
I looked on EQ Forums but no one can obviously answer a few of my questions...
I like to box 18-24. Start with 6, add another team once max level and then rinse a repeat a few times. So my questions are:

What TLP servers can I still Box 18-24? Is there a link to an UPDATED status of each TLP/non-normal server and where they are at on expansion and the ruleset. The only link I saw in EQ Forums was like 7 months old.

I know like the last 5+ expansions before I left before or so they made it really really hard, if not impossible, to box raid targets, is that still so? If I wanted to play on a live server (non tlp) is it worth really boxing more than 6 for my team (of course will have buff bots and such)?

Are all/most BOT programs still working fine and have support?

Thanks in advance! Just want to know what I am up against before I re-activate and pay for 20+ accounts :)

Boxing new servers.

These new TLP servers are usually Truebox Servers, meaning you can only have 1 EQ client per computer, and these servers have MQ2 disabled on them.

For normal servers, Bot support through Mq2 is pretty consistent. Mq2bot and stuff like Kissassist from Redguides makes boxing a breeze.

and these servers have MQ2 disabled on them.

I've personally seen MQ2 in action on Mangler and Phinigel servers. Im guessing it would take editing source that disables it, renaming of a good amount of things (i seem to recall something about EQ actually checking for names?).. Where theres a will, there's a way it would seem? Never really had a need to look into it too far myself.