A working mq2Gzone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wh0re

Reaction score
Im wondering if theres a working plugin out there that will force you into a zone, I tried zoning in charasis without key and gzone doesnt work, piggy wont work, anyone got any ideas or can point me in the right direction?

Were you standing in the zone directly adjacent to Charasis (Overthere)?

ya

Yes, I did and still the same thing.

err

u do not meet req, moving u back to the fallback zone is message.

i couldnt get a level 20 into Growth with gzone either

i couldnt get a level 20 into Growth with gzone either

I was going to say that it's probably because of the level requirements. I think that is a bypass that can't be broken, much like trying to GZone into T3 of HoT. You can't GZone into there either as if you need to click something to zone a special check is made serverside (that's my explanation of what I see happening).

Used to work for getting lower levels into the elementals unflagged and pre60

yay

yay it used to be able to get u in to most zones, sleepers ect.... Can anyone get this working ? Would love to be able to do VPeak with no key !

yay it used to be able to get u in to most zones, sleepers ect.... Can anyone get this working ? Would love to be able to do VPeak with no key !

Lol... considering how few people actually get Trak kills, and even less who actually have a force to clear VP, that's a great way to get banned if you just all of a sudden show up in VP. :rolleyes:

rofl grow up

lot of cry babys... and my raid force can do it, thanks.

Then spend the few days and get your keys for VP instead of crying for gzone.

Simple fact is MMOBugs has been extreamly good about not putting out plugins that let stupid people get banned.

Then spend the few days and get your keys for VP instead of crying for gzone.

Simple fact is MMOBugs has been extreamly good about not putting out plugins that let stupid people get banned.

*again clicks the missing like button*
Guys, can we have our like button back? Pretty please?

Puss-In-Boots-Shrek-selinawing.jpeg

Like button really suites no real purpose.

Without actually looking at the thread how are you going to know something is liked or not? If you looked at people who had the most likes you would have seen someone who bumped a like to every reply to his threads.

Like button really suites no real purpose.

Without actually looking at the thread how are you going to know something is liked or not? If you looked at people who had the most likes you would have seen someone who bumped a like to every reply to his threads.

<derail>This</derail>

CLOSE THREAD

delete

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.