70.3 PoR Mission made easy

gokuson

Reaction score
This mission is given by the spirit of Ao th 4th (I think that is his name) in arcstone and is called "The Laboratory."

This will require you to box a decent group, or go in with a group of friends. The best part is that the entire group has to stay outside while you handle the emotes. You get an emote in this mission which directs you which thing to click.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=3420

Here is a link to the alla's mission description as well as which thing to click with each emote.

All you have to do is follow each emote, then move to the center of the zone, and /fade. Rinse / repeat until you've done all eight emotes and the boss mob spawns. When the boss spawns /warp s and zone out, and then you and your group all zone in and get ready. You go back up to the boss mob, he aggros you and will come single to the zone--even if you aggro him and /warp s. He will warp down. Kill him and enjoy your spell and the possible augs he drops. :D

gokuson said:
This mission is given by the spirit of Ao th 4th (I think that is his name) in arcstone and is called "The Laboratory."

This will require you to box a decent group, or go in with a group of friends. The best part is that the entire group has to stay outside while you handle the emotes. You get an emote in this mission which directs you which thing to click.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=3420

Here is a link to the alla's mission description as well as which thing to click with each emote.

All you have to do is follow each emote, then move to the center of the zone, and /fade. Rinse / repeat until you've done all eight emotes and the boss mob spawns. When the boss spawns /warp s and zone out, and then you and your group all zone in and get ready. You go back up to the boss mob, he aggros you and will come single to the zone--even if you aggro him and /warp s. He will warp down. Kill him and enjoy your spell and the possible augs he drops. :D

Cool :)
Only thing is that this mission is usually Skylance 3, not 70.3 which would be the DoD MM :) (atleast on my server)

note

You can do it "legally' with a monk.. well alot of classes really, but what id o is have group outside, as the scrykins that pop will add, I follow the emotes, fd'ing at each platform before clicking, when Tallongast pops, I fd between him and portal, and let aggro clwear(or use imitate death) or fade... and then call group in. Pull him down to zone, keel, win.

Posted my Skylab3 macro in the macro's section. Assuming you have a working warp and /switch, you can do everything up to the boss fight automatically with no risk (unless you're paranoid about GM warp detection).