3-box setup.

Chokehold

You will not evade me moss_snake!
Reaction score
Okey So I have 6 accounts with various toons on em but I'm only looking to actually use 3 of em. Since I've got this crappy laptop I can only have 3 sessions running at the same time without excperiencing heavy laggs etc.

The question is: What 3 should I play to get the most effective xp-grind/questing group. I dont mind if it takes a minute to kill of a mob. I want to be able to do nameds also. They all varie in levels, gear and aa's but thats not a problem for me.

1. Wizard (my main but not locked to him ofcourse)

2. SK

3. Enchanter / Bard (same account)

4. Cleric

5. Monk

6. Zerker

EDIT: I am gonna use mercs also ofcourse..

I am gonna go for gold accounts with all expansions ofc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've had a break for a while and want to get in to it again :)

And I assume I should use a clr merc and 2 wiz mercs with that setup?

Yep, only thing I would say to change with this is possibly wiz<>clr since a real healer is nice and run 3 wiz mercs.

But without macros if MQ is down that's a lot of work.

SK, Bard, Cleric is very solid. I cannot speak to the effectiveness between a level 100 wiz merc and wiz pc, but a cleric pc is tons better than a cleric merc.

No comparison between wiz merc and pc wiz.

I finally saw, this weekend, what an end game wiz is able to do and holy crap is it amazing. The amount of dps and burst dps that he is able to put out is just mind boggling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

No comparison between wiz merc and pc wiz.

I finally saw, this weekend, what an end game wiz is able to do and holy crap is it amazing. The amount of dps and burst dps that he is able to put out is just mind boggling.

I'm sure that is definitely true. I have never used a Wiz merc higher than level 65 lol...

That being said, given that he is mostly wanting to accomplish nameds and quests then I would suggest real cleric and wiz merc. IIRC the cleric mercs will not Group Heal or Cure (maybe this has changed in the last year?). Both of those are HUGE when it comes to doing diverse things such as nameds and quests/raids. Also, if you ever want to go back and do old raid content (such as Anguish to get 2.0s) then you'd want a real cleric.

Okey lets say I go with: SK, Bard, Cleric.
Will the dps from wiz mercs be enough to take down all groupable nameds at lvl 100 ?
I know I'm gonna struggle in the beginning but I have quite a way before I hit 100 anyway..

It'll be enough. Their dps isnt terrible..it just isn't no where near as good as a pc controlled wiz.

Thanks for all the help guys! I'll go with sk,bard and cleric as you suggested! :)