12 accounts...which one has a specific character?

Casca

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Ok, I have 12 accounts, I know exactly where three of my main characters are, but am in the dark for the rest of my accounts and what characters they contain. Without reactivating the accounts, how can I figure out which account has specific characters? I tried Station Launcher, but to see characters on inactive accounts, I had to activate the account.

Also, out of rogue (rogue stays), shaman (shaman stays), SK, war, bard, enchanter, cleric, druid and mage x4.....all level 85 and @700 to 1800aa's, which 6 would you use for a box group?

Do you not have any of the UI files (in your EverQuest dir), or MQ2 related files, with server_toon.xxx files?

htw

Nevermind, my bad - I see you want the station names for those related accounts.

htw

Just log into the account on eqplayers and manage your own toons. *not 100% accurate usually, but it'll give a good idea of the names/servers/classes

Ok, I have 12 accounts, I know exactly where three of my main characters are, but am in the dark for the rest of my accounts and what characters they contain. Without reactivating the accounts, how can I figure out which account has specific characters? I tried Station Launcher, but to see characters on inactive accounts, I had to activate the account.

Also, out of rogue (rogue stays), shaman (shaman stays), SK, war, bard, enchanter, cleric, druid and mage x4.....all level 85 and @700 to 1800aa's, which 6 would you use for a box group?

Log into eqplayers.com with the account names and PW. Dont need an active subscription. Click on CHARACTERS on the left hand side, then scroll down a little. They are all there.
Unless you turn off the eqplayers updates, like I used to. Generally you have to turn off teh players updates the first day of creation or they should still show up there.

I only have one of my computers up and looked at account configuration settings, which does have charatcer names......but I made similar charcter names on various servers and I guess with the server merger, I now show different account configurations with the same name/server. I am sure logging on one of those accounts will put an X behind the name of the others, which now further complicates it because I don't want my main for that account ending up with the X.

Thanks guys, will check out eqplayers.

I only have one of my computers up and looked at account configuration settings, which does have charatcer names......but I made similar charcter names on various servers and I guess with the server merger, I now show different account configurations with the same name/server. I am sure logging on one of those accounts will put an X behind the name of the others, which now further complicates it because I don't want my main for that account ending up with the X.
It's not automatic now, it gives you a popup, which you get a freebie name change, so they don't force the x on you. If you wanna keep your main's name though, not much help there, heh.

htw