Search results

1. Z

Items WTS Full TDS Collection Sets

Server: Cazic Thule Currency/Alternate Currency/Item: Full sets of The Darkened Sea Collectibles Amount: 3 complete sets Payment Methods Available: Verified PayPal only please! Price Looking For Or Offers: $60 per set, or 7 Krono per set. Please PM me here if interested! Assuming you...
  2. Z

Kronos WTB Krono

Looking to purchase 10 Krono at $8 each ($80 total).
  3. Z

Sending keystrokes to EQ with SendKeys (Python)

I've been building a Python script to do some various things, and I'm trying to use SendKeys to send keystrokes to EQ. I'm having limited luck - numbers and letters work fine, but hardly anything else will work. Slashes, commas, periods etc - none of these will correctly work. I know the...
  4. Z

AutoAttack State

Is there a way to check your current AutoAttack state (on/off)? I found one for Autofire (${Me.Autofire}), but I can't seem to find one for AutoAttack. Edit: And right after I posted this I thought to check MQ2Melee wiki. The answer is ${Melee.Attack}. Not where I expected to find it!
  5. Z

EQ2 "Prison Server"

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/the-prison-server-experiment-drunder.562937/ Later this week we plan to release a server we are calling “Drunder,” which is a “prison server.” What does that mean, exactly? Ultimately, players who are caught breaking our rules and...
  6. Z

Checking /stick status

Is there a way to return a true/false of if the character currently has /stick enabled? I looked at the Wiki and didn't seem to see anything like this.
  7. Z

MQ2Melee - disable automatic auto attack?

I've been playing more and more with MQ2Melee, as where before I always disliked it because it just won't leave your /autoattack state alone, and I can't figure out how to change that. If you swap mobs with MQ2Melee loaded, auto attack gets turned off. If you manually turn auto attack off...
  8. Z

${Me.FreeInventory} - Differentiate between TS bags and normal bags?

Is there a way to use ${Me.FreeInventory} to return the amount of normal bag slots only, excluding tradeskill only bags? And vice-versa?
  9. Z

MQ2Ifs & Wiki search

A couple things. I saw "MQ2Ifs.dll" was an updated file the loader grabbed for me just now. I was curious what this plugin is, as I've never noticed this plugin before. So I went to the Wiki to see if an article existed for it, and this brings me to the second thing. Using the search bar on...
  10. Z

EverQuest patch 3/25

All EverQuest Live Servers will be brought offline on Wednesday, March 25, 2015 at 4:00AM Pacific* for the Advanced Loot System update. Servers will be unavailable for approximately two hours.
  11. Z

Be careful buying Plat and Krono for the near future

There was a plat dupe allowing people to make several million plat an hour. Looks like it's getting patched on Test server now, and the offending NPC has been taken down on Live servers. Be very careful about buying Plat and Krono, especially from those claiming huge quantities.
  12. Z

Beaming Wi-Fi

I've got a barn that's about 200 feet from the house. I'm wanting to have stable internet at the barn, leeching off of the internet at the house. It's across a road, so I can't run a wire over to it. I'm not really familiar with what kind of equipment I would need to do this. I know wireless...
  13. Z

Patch 1/23

Looks like another patch :\ https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/server-downtime-friday-january-23-6-30-am-pst.217299/
  14. Z

Comparing strings, text vs int

What I'm trying to do is run some commands if an item in a merchants inventory has unlimited quantity (indicated by "--" in the quantity row. So I'm trying something like this: /if (${Window[MerchantWnd].Child[ItemList].List[${i},3]}.Equal[--]}) { The problem is, if the merchant does have a...
  15. Z

Double Station Cash on Black Friday

Sony Online Entertainment is kicking off the holiday shopping season with two fantastic promos: Double Station Cash on Black Friday and In-Game Marketplace Deals on Cyber Monday! To start, this Friday, November 28th, when you buy Station Cash on the web, in-game, or with an SOE Game Card, the...
  16. Z

Manage Your Mounts with a Mount Key Ring

The Mount Key Ring is an exciting new feature included with The Darkened Sea! On accounts for which you’ve bought The Darkened Sea, you’ll be able to free up some of your precious bag space and easily locate your favorite mounts with this handy mount storage location. In addition to this, you’ll...
  17. Z

The Shadiest Swashbuckler (Rare Old School Items)

Some of you may have seen the announcement for the newest feature that went live today in EverQuest (You can find it on the EverQuest Live Forums). Here's a little more information about it. The Shadiest Swashbuckler is a pirate who sells old school EQ items (for very high prices). Her...
  18. Z

DisplayItem

Am I missing something, or is there really not an ${DisplayItem.Endurance} ?
  19. Z

Free Realms, Vanguard, Wizardry Online, and Clone War Adventures closing

https://forums.station.sony.com/soe/index.php?threads/the-revised-soe-all-access-program-faq.11500063040/
  20. Z

Shaman & Druid invulnerability exploit

IMPORTANT: I consider this a HIGH RISK exploit. As such, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. If you can't live with your account being suspended or banned, then stop reading and CLICK HERE. With that said - this exploit will allow Shaman and Druids to attack, cast, and do anything else they would...