Search results

1. G

Sunset Home

Sunset Home has no adjoining zone and no path to get there other than /z cshome (with a GM flagged account) ot be summoned there. I summoned a player to CShome once. It was ugly....had to get a GM to unstick them :( What's really fun is to whack one of the avatars in the zone so they all...
  2. G

GM room?

Before the guides had their own zone (CS Home) we hung out in a room in the POA. It was kinda cool. The cat on all the walls in the safe boxes belonged to the lead graphics dev back when EQ was in development.
  3. G

Tidying up former guide accounts...

Sadly true these days. Guide staff used to run the server in the "good ol' days" and provide at least decent customer service.
  4. G

Tidying up former guide accounts...

Looks like our friends at Sony are cleaning up old guide accounts. I was a guide and then a senior guide for 4 years ending in 2004 after sony neutered the program. I had 2 accounts that were exempt from subscription fees and have been since I entered the guide program in 2000. I tried to log...
  5. G

Zoning into OLD unvamped zones?

Were there any mobs in there?
  6. G

All of the "decomissioned" zones are still live on the server (for reasons that escape me). I know guides (or anyone *GM* flagged) can get to them with the /zone command. Since there are not "connections" to those zones any longer it seems odd that your friend can get there. It would be like...
  7. G

All you need is the ability to use the *real* /zone command. :)
  8. G

Station account

I tried to login today for the first time in a week or so and I can't seem to logon to my 2 active accounts.... Says "Account Closed" when I try and login to the game. When I go to the online account tool all I get is an error. I have 5 accounts total. My 2 current accounts and one of my...
  9. G

GM gave a "freebe"...

GM popped into an instance last night on Luclin and caught a "friend of a friend" redhanded. 10 day suspension and 20 day rollback. Looks like GM types are popping into instances where high level monks are playing to check on them....
  10. G

Updated EQ Guide P&P

All the old zones are still there. As a guide you can go ANYWHERE (almost) with /zone that a zone exists.
  11. G

Everquest full package deal?

Tis true. Coming out mid April I believe. All 13 expansions...