Search results

1. X

Mass Mod Rod - How to keep mage from casting

My mage keeps casting: { "Mass Ethereal Transvergence", "Rod of Ethereal Transvergence", 52817, 976, 1220, 81, MOD_SPELL, MOD_MASS, 1, 0 }, when I /bot on I don't see a listing to block this with something like ModRod2If=0 Is there another way I can get my mage to quit casting the old mass...
  2. X

MQNext - ini files from MQ2?

Can we just copy all our ini files from our MQ2 folder into the MQNext folder? Are there certain, or all, plugins that have/need a different format? Thanks,
  3. X

MMOBugs and MQ2 Recent changes UI boxes

Could someone point me to which ini controls the size? I'd like to make these larger when they come up on the char select screen. Thanks,
  4. X

Direct3DCreate9On12Ex Crash - Frequent

Anyone getting an issue similar to this: Any thoughts on cause / help?
  5. X

Nav Target - Bot Puller - reset question

Sometimes when pulling if the puller dies the nav target will get locked. Once recovered, the puller will try to sometimes go way out and then die/wipe again. What is the command to reset mq2nav and clear out all old targets for the MQ2Bot puller so it starts fresh after a wipe/reset? Thanks,
  6. X

Crash help - ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Debugger Info)

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [Q:\MacroQuest2\Logs\d3d9_20210407_010623.15904.dmp] User Mini Dump File: Only registers, stack and portions of memory are available Symbol search path is...
  7. X

Plugin Crash dmp question

Is there a fix that will commonly help out with the following exception I can try? Process Name: eqgame.exe : Q:\EQ\eqgame.exe Process Architecture: x86 Exception Code: 0xC0000005 Exception Information: The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the...
  8. X

SkyFire Mesh question

Does anyone have a working Skyfire mesh for the magmatic caves? I've played with all the settings on MeshGenerator and I can't get past "could not locate starting point on navmesh" error. If so would you mind sharing either the mesh file or the setttings you used to create it? Thanks,
  9. X

Potion Belt no more - 11 Hotbars // MQ2Melee

Not sure if this will require a change to mq2melee to accommodate pothealfast or the pothealovertime functionality.
  10. X

Beta compiles - First timer

A couple of questions. First, does the team have a timeline on when an MMOBugs version of the beta compile will begin to be distributed? I know it's a daily thing and therefore a PITA, so if you are not going to mess with it this year I understand. Second, mainly just to see if I could get it...
  11. X

lol !CheatingSmarter

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/streaming-on-twitch.219748/ For anyone who hasn't seen this, a guy posted a link on the EQ boards to a twitch stream of his mq2 group. I guess it's another fed up, need a reason to quit, type person testing the time-to-ban. Funny stuff.
  12. X

Plugin Config settings gone/blank

I try to load mq2 and nothing is there. I then set up which plugins I want, hit save, exit, log back in, and nothing is there. Suggestions?
  13. X

Reload Character_Server.ini

Is there a MQ or non MQ command that will let you make a text change to this ini file and then reload it in game so you can see the change without logging out/in? Thanks,
  14. X

Check if melee dics is running

I would like to call a disc in a macro but only if another one is not running. Is there a way to check that? Closest thing I found is CombatAbilityReady[name|#] but that just lets me know if the new disc is ready not if the other one is finished (I think). Thanks,
  15. X

Account Purchasing

Other than here or maybe playerauctions, are there any other places where any of you would consider buying a toon? I'm looking at potentially buying a raid geared paladin.
  16. X

Farming RoF spells

What is the quickest way to obtain the dreadmotes for spells (other than the baz). Is there an easy 20 min mission or something like Scouting Ahead in CotF where you can just run a box crew several times. Thanks,
  17. X

mq2Window Question

Is there a shortcut to display last command in the mq2window? Similar to how shift+up works for a normal chat box.
  18. X

MQ2MercManager Request

I have a wizzy merc I would like to have sit at passive and then go to burn mode at 95%. Is this something that could be built into this plugin. Similar to how Pete's merc manager works in his bot mac. Would like to have it automated on the player I'm playing without running a mac. I guess...
  19. X

Zonewide Rare Sploit ?

Supposedly there is a PH in a mission somewhere with a super high chance of dropping one of these items. EQ boards said it was listed in server-wide wizzy channel. Anyone want to share?
  20. X

State - MEZZED ?

Looking at the main MQ wiki Spawn.State will return the following. STAND, SIT, DUCK, BIND, FEIGN, DEAD, STUN, UNKNOWN, HOVER, MOUNT MQ2Melee can check for Melee.Status of ENGAGED, WAITING, MELEE, RANGE, ENRAGE, INFURIATE, BACKING, ESCAPING, FEIGNING, EVADING, FALLING, STEALING, BEGGING...