Search results

1. G

Octa the Collector

South snares too. Chances are if they are just starting SoF, they won't have the dps to deal with north mobs getting to him, iirc that causes the nasty a/e. Honestly, this and Wirlem aren't worth the effort. Work on BM 1. It's simple, Bm 2 is a bit harder but not too bad - make sure tanks turn...
  2. G

endurance legacy raid

We only played with this late one night, did they change it to where you should kill them? The devs said they'd made changes. Last year it was just kite/offtank because the mobs would power up when killed. Is it better to kill now?
  3. G

Octa the Collector

Iirc North is kill, put a group or 2, probably two there. Have one person kite the 2 clusters of roaming gnomes. South & east put a paladin and druid at each to snare/root all of them. Just let west get to him. Kill, group heal vs the a/es.
  4. G

endurance legacy raid

Mummies summon now.
  5. G

Council Divided

Rebthik, Arbiter of the Council begins to cast a spell. <Poison Vulnerability II> The protection of Wishka fades. You are vulnerable to poison. Rebthik, Arbiter of the Council begins to cast a spell. <Toxic Withering> All in 1 second. Every time, every bad mob. That's why tank swaps don't work...
  6. G

SoD kurns and warrens

Crystalline Tyranont yells, 'My minions, arise and remove the dwarves from our realm.' - Initial Wave Crystalline Tyranont yells, 'My minions, arise and remove the dwarves from our realm.' - 35 Seconds Crystalline Tyranont yells, 'My minions, arise and remove the dwarves from our realm.' - 49...
  7. G

BM #1 - The Fanged Moon

We kill the first named in his room, then head to zone in. You can semi corner the mobs next to the door. Sometimes the ghost pop right after named pull, sometimes it takes a bit. Sometimes they auto aggro, sometimes not. I usually run up and grab the first set, kill the unmezzables and mez the...
  8. G

Kurn's Stronghold - Claiming Felbane

Haven't done it yet but there appear to be 6 named in the instance. You chat with Kurn to trigger the event. One by one the named will go live, when you kill one the next goes live, the order is random. While this goes on adds will spawn, All but the golems are mezzable. The last mob to go live...
  9. G

Council Divided

Cycling resets it. Doesn't appear to reset until it cycles through, so they cast rank 1, rank 2, tank swap, rank 3, tank swap, rank 4, tank swap, rank 5, tank swap, rank 1, rank 2... repeat. I had rank 3 on me, moved away till it faded, came back in and instantly got rank 5, so it would seem...
  10. G

Mindshear Avatar

Ah ok, that explains it. I was just thinking damn that could be a lot of adds if they charmed ones don't die quickly. Cool. And referrencing a later raid is fine, I'll keep it in mind for later
  11. G

Mindshear Avatar

Ok so, engage top on list. Cure a/es. People with rising terror audio trigger move away then get cured. At one minute mark back off, we get hit with a resist debuff, RC to cure it, charm adds, find the new highest on track list. Engage. Rinse repeat. New question, we get 2 adds every minute...
  12. G

Mindshear Avatar

ok hi, I'm post happy this morning. So, the idea I'm getting, we go in beat the one that is top of track until we get the debuff and the mindsheer extends ... Back off. My thinking is to the globe because you are less likely to aggro other stuff. Adds spawn now. mez/charm. Find the top of list...
  13. G

Mindshear Avatar

Bit more log checking, found a debuff being cast immediately prior to the mindshear extending it's power. My gut reaction to the debuffs was perhaps they are cast when you are supposed to move to another, probably the one that casts the debuff you have. Given that they are being cast immediately...
  14. G

Mindshear Avatar

Ok, each time we went in, it was always one of the first two by the door that were top. Our first encounter, someone must have moved too far from the door because we aggro'd the non top, he began a/eing us. We blurred him and he FDd. Then backed out the door and got adds, the girplan maniacs...
  15. G

Mindshear Avatar

When we engaged the Acolyte, top one on track list, he kept depoping, at like 96 98 %s. Complete loss of target. He'd come back at 100%. I'd ask and the one we were on was the top of list. Also is there a trick to the negativity Acolyte? Doing something wrong spawns him? Or is he a standard...
  16. G

SoD kurns and warrens

Crystalline Tyranont yells, 'My minions, arise and remove the dwarves from our realm.' - Initial Wave Crystalline Tyranont yells, 'My minions, arise and remove the dwarves from our realm.' - 35 seconds Crystalline Tyranont yells, 'My minions, arise and remove the dwarves from our realm.' - 50...
  17. G

Pallorax the Soul Slayer

lol. First time I was raid buffed, had around 40k hp. Second time I was buffless but still up there. Wondering if it had something to do with me being the only one there, or maybe he was hitting me while feared and I wasn't getting dmg updates?
  18. G

Pallorax the Soul Slayer

I went in to play with him the other day, see what average hit was etc. Hits me for 2k, I get feared, Die. That's it 2k hit. Repeat, get hit for 3k, feared, die. Am I missing something?
  19. G

[SoD] Stop the ascension.

Hmmmm. We slow him and don't have an issue. We'll have to try not slowing next time.
  20. G

SoD kurns and warrens

We'll learn this the first time we go but just for prior information, what is the base timer? Or is there one? So we go in and kill a wave, now we have +30 seconds. If there is no base timer, then the 2nd wave comes in 30 seconds, if there is, say a minute, then we now have a minute and half...