Pallorax the Soul Slayer

jarlax

Reaction score
Anyone have info on this ? Thanks in Advance

Noithing to the fight really. Its one of those 1 shot 1 kill fights. Dps named. He goes inactive every 20% he runs to a poirtal, you have 1 min from when he reaches the portal to kill both adds or he powers up, if you kill them fast enough they give you benifical buffs if close enough, one is like 20k mana refill, and so on. Pallorux ae's fear, causing aggro loss, having walk on over run helps, and a couple tanks high on aggro.

This is timed event. You have like 30 minutes to get him dead or he changes color and starts plowing through your tanks. So make sure to get those attendants dead so he doesn't heal or power up.

Clerics can hide behind rocks to avoid the fear.

Awsome guys thanks , I didnt want to try it totally blind 8)

Does everyone need telivar's missions to get into this fight or just the person requesting?

Where would people rank difficulty of this? flagging for mmm right now but have hit a couple of sod targets so far. It doesn't sound too hard, just a dps fest for the most part?

Pallorax is primarily a DPS fest...one of the keys to this fight is paying attention to the buffs that you get from killing the slaves. For example, some of them increase blunt damage. Also, burn the fuck out of the last slaves and all of you will be full mana/endurance!

BC

P.S. Oh, allow me to actually answer the question you asked!! Everyone needs to be able to legitamately zone into Korafax. Only the requester needs to be F flagged/have completed the request missions.

Last question,

We've got queen down to about 7 minute fight. Each kill we get faster. Would this be possible for us?

We'll probably try regardless but just interested, If a guild burns queen in 1.5 minutes and comes close to timing out on this, we're probably not capable of handling it.

I went in to play with him the other day, see what average hit was etc. Hits me for 2k, I get feared, Die. That's it 2k hit. Repeat, get hit for 3k, feared, die.

Am I missing something?

Not sure. I've never seen the fear kill someone. Do you have less than 2k HP?? :p

Having an SK to off-tank while he's fearing people is a good idea, but I don't think I've ever dropped from getting feared.

lol. First time I was raid buffed, had around 40k hp. Second time I was buffless but still up there.

Wondering if it had something to do with me being the only one there, or maybe he was hitting me while feared and I wasn't getting dmg updates?

lol. First time I was raid buffed, had around 40k hp. Second time I was buffless but still up there.

Wondering if it had something to do with me being the only one there, or maybe he was hitting me while feared and I wasn't getting dmg updates?

Most likely.

Anybody that has done this have a parse on DPS to kill the slaves in the 1 minute you have? Just would like a benchmark to compare against. Sounds like you could win even if you dont get them dead but most likely a loss if you can't kill the slaves fast enough.

they die pretty fast you hvae to watch and anticiapte where he will go then just zerg them they dont accack back.

Yeah but there is a difference between they die pretty fast if your triality and die pretty fast if you farming crystallos hehe.

Was just hoping for some average DPS to gauge it. 75K, 100K, 150K 200K

if I had to guess id say somewhere in thee 50k range or so, not like you burn these things just rough em up a bit

My guild was farming Crystallos when we killed Pallorax the first time. They die so fast it's not even funny, if it takes us 1/2 the required time it means our casters are saving mana, seriously. I wouldn't be surprised to see 1 group on each be able to do it in the time alotted. This truly is one of the easiest fights in SoD.

you really dont need to save mana . The last set of the riftseekers you kill will give you this AE mana regen effect and you end up finishing at like 50%

just stay orginized all the dps zerg one at a time all on fire fist then run over to ice ect.

Just did this and won it last night. Having Paladins stun Pallorax interrupted nearly all of the fears. So only lost a few people to the fear. Warriors were able to tank a full 50% of his health and as an SK I tanked the rest of it.

Pallorax's Fear

I believe Pallorax's fear has been broken since the last patch. It was posted on SOE forums as a bug. At least my raid has not been experiencing it since the patch.