Search results

1. T

Items Selling EoK rares

All items sold. Thank you!
  2. T

Question MQ2DPSAdv causing crashes?

I was just wondering if anyone was having issues with MQ2DPSAdv causing crashes? I normally load up 6 characters and was experiencing multiple crashes every couple of minutes with sometimes one character going down to 4 characters going down at a time. I unloaded most of the nonessential...
  3. T

1 year all access memberships on sale now

I didn't see this posted anywhere else so I thought I would mention this for those who may visit this site but not the everquest homepage. Currently DBG is having a sale on 1 year all access memberships. Now through 11:59 Pacific time on Monday August 29th, 1 year memberships are only $71.99...
  4. T

An Epic Request: Necromancer

So I'm stuck on the necro part of the Epic Ornamentation quest for my necro. There is a part in the script where the necro has to go into a room with a silent spy in the corner and a group of mercenaries around a campfire and the player has to convince the group to leave. I'm assuming you have...
  5. T

No such 'float' member 'Float'

Is anyone else getting the problem with the bot plugin where right before it lists the clickynuke section it gives the error "No such 'float' member 'Float'". I noticed I started receiving this error and my chest clicky is no longer listed when starting the plugin. Here is a picture of the...
  6. T

Glowing Globes

I was curious if there was an easy way to locate glowing globes on the map. I'm trying to do collections for all my boxes but locating the globes is a pain since they can't be targeted and blend in with the maps. So far the easiest way I have found is use myseq but would rather just use the...