An Epic Request: Necromancer

ticker000

Reaction score
So I'm stuck on the necro part of the Epic Ornamentation quest for my necro. There is a part in the script where the necro has to go into a room with a silent spy in the corner and a group of mercenaries around a campfire and the player has to convince the group to leave. I'm assuming you have to invis and say something to get them to go but I don't know what. All the guides say to just fail the event but I'm wondering what you have to do to succeed at it. Has anyone successfully completed that part with the group leaving without destroying the rune?

So I'm stuck on the necro part of the Epic Ornamentation quest for my necro. There is a part in the script where the necro has to go into a room with a silent spy in the corner and a group of mercenaries around a campfire and the player has to convince the group to leave. I'm assuming you have to invis and say something to get them to go but I don't know what. All the guides say to just fail the event but I'm wondering what you have to do to succeed at it. Has anyone successfully completed that part with the group leaving without destroying the rune?

First of all why are u doing Epic Ornamentation ?? :rolleyes:

YOU SHOULD HAVE 2.0 EQUIPPED AT ALL TIMES !!!!:cool:

For the epic request, you can fail 2 or 3 of the runes and still complete it successfully. To complete the epic retelling and get the achievement, you have to successfully complete all 6 of the rune events. While you did successfully complete the epic request, you did fail that rune and thus would have failed the epic retelling.