Search results

1. C

Question Yes, another "I'm Back" thread with questions

I looked on EQ Forums but no one can obviously answer a few of my questions... I like to box 18-24. Start with 6, add another team once max level and then rinse a repeat a few times. So my questions are: What TLP servers can I still Box 18-24? Is there a link to an UPDATED status of each...
  2. C

Account Buying Level 60 on Phinny

Heyas.. if you are looking to sell a level 60 toon on Phinny message me please. Pretty much any class is fine. Obviously the better geared and more AA the better.. but would take a basic 60 as well.
  3. C

PLEASE - Need help - Anyone!

I am going freaking crazy.... IK cant figure it out and no one can answer it so far... I am a Ranger on TLP. ALL I want to do is have the range attack button auto push every time I am engaging a MOB until it is dead. VERY VERY simple. I literally do not want any help with any other thing... I...
  4. C

Question on MQ2Melee for Ranger

So I finally got a decent bow last night and want to use it the same way MQ2melee worked where I just /assist and it auto attacks and kicks and stuff. Any have a quick explanation of how I just hit /assist and then it fires arrow after arrow with only pushing button once? I am sure it is easy...
  5. C

Having a framerate issue ONLY when MMOBUGS is on

Delete plz.. figured it out... sigh
  6. C

Insanity Crawler

Anyone have any info on how to make it spawn?
  7. C

New Rig Coming Tomorrow

Yea, this is my new machine. Will be running about 36 instances of EQ. I have the money so why not go ALL out. Hooked up to 3X42" LED flat screens: Conqueror Ultra PRICE: $7,871.00 QUANTITY: 1 Case: Conqueror Case - Galaxy Silver Noise Reduction: Noise Reduction Level 3 - Replace All...
  8. C

Question Issue with Models

So I reinstalled EQ, had to... Now it will not load newer graphics when I am using ISBoxer. I have tried doing it from game launcher and set the models there... it worked fine when I ran from launcher and just used MMOBugs.. all the models and armor showed up fine but when I run from isboxer it...
  9. C

Question Question on PoP

Hey guys... so I am building my one man raid force right now. Have 26 Level 60 toons. Luclin should launch in the next month and then PoP after that. Might take a few months off after Luclin launches and then get ready for PoP. The question that I have is about my team setup at this point...
  10. C

Simple return to camp macro

Good evening. So I have 4 full groups and about 10 are pure melee. I am on TLP so mq2melee is working just fine with default settings for assisting and melee attcking a MoB. What I am looking for is a macro or setting or something to make the toon go back to where they we when the fight...
  11. C

Maps

Hey all. I am using the maps with mq2 but none of them, or very few, actually have outlined borders and stuff. Is there another program I should download that works and shows every zone and every wall/border?
  12. C

Rogue ability macros

Is there like a simple looping macro for Rogue to increase lockpick and pickpocket? I'm on Ragefire, which is on Velious, I f you can recommend a place to raise them also please. Thanks in advance. PS would also like to apply that same macro to Monk FD and mend if I could. Thanks in advance.
  13. C

Can anyone help me out with this error please?

So the game was running just fine. Been running fine for 2 month. I have no idea what happened, but when I launched the game from the everquest file launcher (just to make sure I was current on updates)... I then clicked the green play button on the Everquest launcher and my screen started...
  14. C

Is this out there?

I'm not sure if this is already out there, but here is what I would like to see: So I run 13 instances on two monitors. One instance on my main monitor for my main tank and 12 on the second monitor now. Everything is working great but the only problem I have is when I am doing complete heals...
  15. C

Question Best Bot for TLP

Hey guys. I am on TLP and I was wondering what the best bot is for my team.. or if I need to get individual class specific bot programs. My concern is the end game on a normal server might impact the basics of being on Ragefire for the bot scripts (obviously I could be wrong). So anyway, I...
  16. C

Question

Hey all. I am back playing and I am going to 6 box and eventually 12 box or more... maybe. Figured I would just ask the questions here openly so I could determine my future in the game. I read a bunch of threads but still not sure... so here goes: I have no desire to play this game without a...
  17. C

Hiring EMail Person

Hey guys... I have this posted on a few sites, so I figured, why not here? A lot of smart people here.. So my company is hiring an email expert. Well, you don't have to be an "expert" but you need to understand throttling IP's and inbox delivery for TLD's etc. We built our own server, now we...
  18. C

Any "handmedowns" on Vulak?

If any of you had some toons on Vulak and aren't going back, I am happy to take any plat and/or other "noob stuff". Obviously don't need much plat, but started there today and could use a little help in the money area for my 6 box. Not looking to buy any toons, just some items and plat someone...
  19. C

Crashing

When I have MMOLoader going and go through the Everquest icon on desktop everything works perfectly. As soon as I try to run through innerspace from isboxer it gives me: Incorrect client version This means your version of MacroQuest2 is not compiled for your version of Everquest *Make sure...
  20. C

Not sure what's up

Hey all... so when I run innerspace and isboxer and box 6 toons it runs incredibly smooth. Even with MAX settings all the way around my iMac doesn't miss a beat. My screen is one large play widow that covers about 75% of the top with 5 others in smaller windows below it. However, when I run...