Search results

1. Lotto dude

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Great Service! William12 just power leveled two characters for me. I deleted two Heroic characters from another server and recreated them for free on Drinal. Then, I paid William12 to powerlevel them to 100. I gave him the characters on Monday, and he was finished with both on Thursday. I...
  2. Lotto dude

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Usually he is at the beginning of the fight but he rushes in to melee, and it looks awkward to have more than one melee character in a multibox group. How would anyone do that with a program like ISBoxer? I don't think they could unless they used a bot. Yes. I don't understand your comment...
  3. Lotto dude

Need some advice for hunter Head Shot. My Ranger does not seem to be using AUTOFIRE on his bow. I would like to see him autofire throughout every fight since it costs no mana and will proc Head Shot on some mobs (humanoid). I have changed some settings to try to get it to work. I am not...
  4. Lotto dude

Bot in Drinal Lobby Last Night

In HoT and the grounds my toons always run a half circle when they start autofollow. It annoys me, but I have no idea how to fix it. I think it makes it obvious that I am botting. I always take a look around to make sure nobody is around before I gather up my team.
  5. Lotto dude

Guide Request for EQBC and MQ2Bot

I am interested. Sometimes I understand videos better than simply reading lines of instructions that jump from one forum to another. If I can keep it all on one page or actually learn one part before going to the next part, I do great. But, if I am trying to learn something new and have to...
  6. Lotto dude

Guide Request for EQBC and MQ2Bot

Please do not shout at me for requesting this, but at times I am a little Dexlisic and have difficulty figuring out stuff. Can someone please give me a step by step walkthrough of how to setup 3 to six characters to work together with MQ2Bot or some similar plugin or macro? I have no problem...
  7. Lotto dude

Best DPS Class?

Rangers are awesome in a botted group. They have decent dps with the right gear, and they add extra healing and extra crowd control. It's fun to watch a ranger simply pop a mob out of the middle of the team with mq2bot using his knockback root spell. Suddenly, instead of beating on the...
  8. Lotto dude

Best DPS Class?

I've done some testing, and a Wizard will definitely do the most dps in a group but you cannot set a wizard in a room or a cave with multiple spawns and expect him to survive. The most survivable with regular gear was the monk. He kills quickly, and he can mend. If you are talking about...
  9. Lotto dude

I just wish I had used mq2log the first few times this happened. I had no way of knowing that the pet was attacking a nonexistent corpse unless I created a log file because each time it was in a fight with multiple adds and the text scrolled off before the fight was over. I thought it was all...
  10. Lotto dude

I went back and looked at all of the logs again today. Each one crashed while attacking "A GIANT SPIDER'S CORPSE0" For some reason, the non pet classes never attacked the nonexistent corpse, only the pet classes crashed. Enchanter - [2014/09/11 00:24:10] Pet Attacking -->...
  11. Lotto dude

What to do with log files? I put together a team of 4 pet classes and took them out into the field. It took me 27 minutes from the time I loaded the bot for all pet classes to crash. I have log files for all of them, plus a log file from the healer. They are all fairly small files, but...
  12. Lotto dude

MQ2Headshot

Does MQ2Headshot work? MQ2Headshot - MMOBugs Wiki
  13. Lotto dude

This has not been an issue for me. I run the J5 quest almost every day just for the experience, and there are five mobs in that quest that leave no corpse. The bot runs seemlessly through these. It's the pet heals that are causing me to crash. I have worked around it by not using any pet...
  14. Lotto dude

Quote: Originally Posted by PeteSampras: Most crashes in the past have been xtarget related or with a spawn existing and then suddenly not existing, even as a corpse. So if you are fighting mobs that leave no corpses, I dont have a solution to the problem yet. MY RESPONSE: This has not been an...
  15. Lotto dude

What is MQ2 GOOD FOR?

A LITTLE MORE INFO ABOUT ME: I play 12 accounts. I have used ISBoxer for over 10 years on other MMOs, and I am used to moving a team around the terrain. I am also experienced at avoiding the traffic. I am not attacking Pete. I truly appreciate Pete and MQ2Bot. I am not attacking...
  16. Lotto dude

What is MQ2 GOOD FOR?

Q Thank you, Fry! This is the kind of information I was looking for. So, it seems that you are saying that MQ2Bot is the main reason why people currently use MacroQuest. If that is the case, then there is a problem. Pete has been deployed by the military and is unable to play Everquest...
  17. Lotto dude

What is MQ2 GOOD FOR?

The only thing I have done thus far is use MQ2 with MQ2Bot. There seems to be a lot of prestige jargon on this forum. I don't know if it is intentional or simply the way people really discuss Everquest Macros when they are "in the know." I can tell you that it frustrates new people from...
  18. Lotto dude

MQ2Bot Crashing on Pet Heals I quit playing my SK, Mage, and Necro because I like MQ2Bot but it crashes everytime any of these characters healed a pet. Tonight, I was playing my Enchanter with MQ2Bot, and it created a pet. Then, my Pally healed the pet when it's health was low. The...
  19. Lotto dude

Best DPS Class?

I recently came back to EQ after I quit 10 years ago. I started with an SK. He died everytime I tried to kill a blue mob in "The Dream." He was extremely squishy to be a "Heroic" character. I decided to build a team, so I put together 6 Heroics (thanks to a friend that has a few dozen of...
  20. Lotto dude

Best DPS Class?

Where's the love for Rangers? :-) I'm surprised at this. Despite the nerf, Rangers can still headshot humanoids one at a time. I can walk into a room of five blues and take them all down in less than two minutes soloing with the ranger. He can wear heavier armor than a Wiz so he's more...