Bot in Drinal Lobby Last Night

dadada

Reaction score
Poor toon kept trying to get around an obstacle on one side the lobby.
He kept turning and going forward and backward slightly, and rinse repeat.
I got tired of watching this funny toon after 3 minutes.

Sent it a tell, but obviously the master was "AFK".

I'm pretty sure when I would macro the big ass robot in TSS I put checks in mine if ${zone.ID} was Lobby or POK {
/end
/target clear
/stick off
}

or something like that. I definitely put a zone change detect in there and clear some variables.

Hope our buddy didn't get caught!

Theres one on Cazic I see quite a bit doing that in lobby.

On another note, there's been an AFK group in Ethernere on Cazic for 4 days now that I know of set up killing a named and it's PHes. People are getting very annoyed, as they can't work the Hunter achievement with that persons AFK setup locking them down for days straight. What happened to cheating smarter?

Doesn't everyone have a .cgf or mq2events or the likes that kills/suspends a macro/twist when you enter guild lobby or pok or other dangerous zones?

Bloody well should its not overly hard.

Seen an uber toon an in uber guild on EMarr, busy trying to strafe around a wall in Sarith, so bloody obvious, move back strafe left, move foreward, hit wall.. rinse repeat AFK to tells. Then it eventually died due to aggroing enough mobs, I said phew.

Few hours later when I gated to GL guess what.... same toon busy running into a wall by soulbinder, backing up, strafing then attempting the same.
/boggle

Pity cant put in a global /end for when everyone zones into dangerously populated zones.

Honestly, look anywhere and you'll find macroquest.

or at least, that seems to be how it's gotten.

for instance, I've literally ran a group of 100's in The Grounds since March of last year and I've received a total of 6 tells, 2 of them being a Gamemaster sending me to PoK because my mercenaries were killing the monsters since the macro stopped. *giggle*

Point being, who cares?

Honestly, look anywhere and you'll find macroquest.

or at least, that seems to be how it's gotten.

for instance, I've literally ran a group of 100's in The Grounds since March of last year and I've received a total of 6 tells, 2 of them being a Gamemaster sending me to PoK because my mercenaries were killing the monsters since the macro stopped. *giggle*

Point being, who cares?

You, sir, should heed your signature.

just lazy people. Its not hard to make a downshit.
Code:
downshit0=/if (${Macro.Name.Equal[afkmacroname]} && ${Zone.ID}==344) /end

Or better yet campfire back if you end up in the lobby

Code:
downshit0=/if (${Me.Campfire} && ${Cast.Ready[Fellowship Registration Insignia]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[Active]} && ${Macro.Name.Equal[afkmacroname]} && ${Zone.ID}==344) /useitem "Fellowship Registration Insignia"

Last edited:
In HoT and the grounds my toons always run a half circle when they start autofollow. It annoys me, but I have no idea how to fix it. I think it makes it obvious that I am botting. I always take a look around to make sure nobody is around before I gather up my team.

why not just use stick?

/bca //tar <main toon>
/bca //stick

when you get to the spot
/bca //stick off

Oi, my apologies I must just be speaking out of my ass.

I would guess EQ has anywhere from 75-100k active players. How many do you think use MQ2 ? I would be shocked if its over 1%.

I would guess EQ has anywhere from 75-100k active players. How many do you think use MQ2 ? I would be shocked if its over 1%.

From the amount of really really average to really really crappy players out there I'd tend to agree with your statement.... people wouldnt suck that badly if they used MQ :p
The amount of muggles who say inc %T ... gee I never noticed that blade of grass blocking my LoS, or pets that engage at about 60% coz the mage/necro was too busy casting crap, or turning around to see where the target is /boggle

From the amount of really really average to really really crappy players out there I'd tend to agree with your statement.... people wouldnt suck that badly if they used MQ :p
The amount of muggles who say inc %T ... gee I never noticed that blade of grass blocking my LoS, or pets that engage at about 60% coz the mage/necro was too busy casting crap, or turning around to see where the target is /boggle

Those are the players when MQ2 is down!:eek:

I'd say the number of people that use it is probably 25-30% of the player base. Which is why they'd never kill it off, I'm sure they could but never will, cause of the financial impact it would have , plus the displacement of social ecosystem from people quitting the game causing nonMQ users to quit as well since their MQ user friends quitting, imagine the guilds crumbling cause of it. So in the end it would kill of EQ slowly within a year or two, if that ever happened.