MQ2Headshot

There is one command in the plugin code.

/headcount

I haven't played with the plugin before. I added the command to the wiki. Hopefully someone can mess with it and expand the wiki. I don't have a ranger.

its not just ranger. it shows decap / assassinate / summoned mobs / undead mobs as well if you are the appropriate class.

Hmm, I've never used this before. I bet it would be pretty cool. I'll try to update the wiki after I figure it out.

Hmm, I've never used this before. I bet it would be pretty cool. I'll try to update the wiki after I figure it out.
it just displays if the mob is headshottable/decappable/etc for your character atm. i had updated it to also display ignore list / immunities but i dont think that is in the current version atm. i received permission from the original author to add it but made some modifications of my own. at first it was working hand in hand with mq2bot but i removed the cross references for now.

updated the descrip with the info you provided there, thank you.

Can you recall the author to include? Or do you want credit as the author currently?

I didn't include the updates you mentioned currently in the wiki as you suggest they might not be live.

Naes is original author.