Search results

1. F

Disable targetting on bot?

Is it possible to disable the targetting on the bot? My thought is to use my group as normal running the bot, but on one toon (MA), toggle the "disable bot targetting" and then, it would be possible to manually select targets, while the bot still played the toon as usual, and the rest of the...
  2. F

NoLev command?

Is there a command to drop any levitation spells? I use /makemevis all the time, and one to make me stop floating would be handy too!
  3. F

TDS class loot drop list?

Has anyone seen or got a TDS class loot drop list? I have a bunch of classes, and I want to know for (say) TDS T3, where the {war} {back} comes from. Rinse and repeat for each class, each slot. Some sort of table seems most likely. I know on EQResource I can look at each item individually, but...
  4. F

MQ2 debug spam?

Any chance of stopping the debug output spam MQ2 makes? - [14368] [MQ2] List: index is 0 [14368] [14368] [MQ2] List: index is 1 [14368] [14368] [MQ2] List: index is 0 [14368] [14368] [MQ2] List: index is 1 [14368] [14368] [MQ2] List: index is 0 [14368] [14368] [MQ2] List: index is 1...
  5. F

MQ2Bot Request - way to influence target picking

I'd like to request a way to influence target picking on the bot. I get various situations where it seems the bot just picks the next target at almost random from the ETargW. I know I can run scripts to repeatedly try and adjust the selection, but it still tends to cause wrong targets at times...
  6. F

L105 War keeps trying to cast Third Spire

As thread title, my 105 warrior keeps trying to cast Fundament Third Spire of the Warlord. The chat is responding : Third Spire of the Warlord III spell did not take hold. (Blocked by Third Spire of Divinity III). Is this something I need to configure, or is the bot needing a spell name update...
  7. F

AE mez, Tank and MA don't sync, mobs break

I was using the top end AE mez, Deadening Wave. Enc script works fine for it. The mobs all get locked down. But the tank and the MA choose different targets. That is to be expected, the MA is starting in on the group's target, and the tank was grabbing a mob to tank it. The problem is they...
  8. F

105 Enc recasting single target mez, on partial resist

My 105 enc keeps recasting Bewilder, the single target mez. The toon casts it on an add, that's fine, but then the mob IS mez'd and the toon keeps recasting it over and over. I think it might be that this spell has 2 effects, mez and blur. It might be the blur is getting resisted. There does...
  9. F

MQ2Navigation newer xpack Meshes?

Any chance of getting the more recent meshes for MQ2Navigation uploaded to the files area? Maybe by xpack, although I would aim to get them all.
  10. F

removing Touch of the Divine

Any chance of making the bot remove Touch of the Divine when it's done it's first tick and healed you? I keep dying because the healer(s) both get touch on them, and are unable to cast. Touch of the Divine is making them unable to cast, and it's done it's actual main heal. I have no idea until...
  11. F

Mob health balancing ?

Does anyone have a script to balance the health of mobs? say within 10%. I'm using group assist, is there a command to cause the bot (main assist) to drop target / clear target? Or should that toon just select another mob when it feels like it? Currently I do that manually, and the toon tends...
  12. F

MQ2MMOTLO Tasks not working

I was just messing with MQ2MMOTLO, wanted to see if the tasks TLO would suit my evil purposes. On live, none of the Task stuff seems to work, including the /twopen command. I had a task, I had opened the window prior to using the TLO, and I had selected the task. Other things in the plugin...
  13. F

List all your augs, show AC/HP for each macro

Sub Main /declare i int inner 0 /declare j int inner 0 /for i 1 to 22 /if (!${String[${InvSlot[${i}].Item.Name}].Equal[NULL]}) { /for j 1 to 5 /if (!${String[${InvSlot[${i}].Item.Item[${j}].Name}].Equal[NULL]}) { /echo ${InvSlot[${i}].Item} -...
  14. F

Plugin idea/request : Quest info TLO

Maybe there is something already, if so I have not seen it. If there is something available, please point me in the right direction! I'd like a plugin which would provide a TLO for quests That'd be a list of the quests you are on, and accessed either by Quest [1] .TimeLeft or Quest[A Rising...
  15. F

MMoLoader on Windows 10

Windows 10 has a new "notifications and actions center". If you used a windows phone it's the same as the notification center in that. All the new "modern apps" can use this directly. Now it is in beta, but currently the way it works for desktop apps is : Any tasktray app (like MMOLoader) now...
  16. F

EQBCS disconnects

Hey folks. I know this has been discussed before, but I wonder what the current situation is, if there is a fix. My eq sessions are dropping their connection to EQBCS. When they do, they don't auto-reconnect, and they don't know they are disconnected. I manually reconnect them and they might...
  17. F

Mq2Melee / MQ2Bot, tank rubber banding

Since the xpack release, my tank is rubber banding all over the place. Most of the other toons don't move really, the bard does, and it doesn't have the problem. I use mq2bot, and so mq2melee also. I finished levelling recently, before the xpack went pre-release. I updated mq2melee (load/save)...
  18. F

find spawn by loc

I'm trying to get an npc spawn, by loc. From what I can tell from the wiki, spawn search supports this, I guess I am doing it wrong. /target ${Spawn[loc xx yy]} xx and yy are floats for whatever the loc is. This will ignore the loc bit and target nearest thing, usually me. If I stick in NPC...
  19. F

JSON or XML in macro?

I'm trying to find out if there is any way to use json, or even xml, in a script. ideally I want to read in a json file and be able to access it as an object or whatever. Query various elements. Even better if it can be written back. If not json, well, xml is longer form json, so that would be...
  20. F

Closing multiple EQ takes forever (not mq2 prob)

If I have one session of EQ open, /camp desktop is responsive and doesn't take ages. If I have more sessions of EQ open, like my box group (6), camping multiple EQs (to desktop) at once just throws the eq sessions into hell. Often they won't all close, or some might take hours to finally close...