Search results

1. K

mq2 mismatch error

Downloaded the most recent update for mmobugs July 23 2017 and tried o run eq and says mismatch, was there a more recent patch or something? Been away for a few weeks
  2. K

launchpad won't launch for me

I contacted EQ about it, followed their instructions and still not working...any thoughts ?
  3. K

launchpad seems broken for me....

This may have been covered somewhere before but not sure whats happened, i used to be able to launch launchpad and load all 6-7 accounts but can't get it to load up once even....anything I should/can do to fix that ?
  4. K

Question Auto buff macro for sham/chanter/clr etc

Is there an auto buffing macro made for setting up your toon in ggh and when a guildie approaches or hails the buff bot, it gives its buffs as per spells currently loaded?
  5. K

Question Auto logoff?

Is there a change lately that causes your toons to auto log? I've been finding my toons logged out lately...not sure how to fix that ? Is there a fix even?
  6. K

Question Odd movement behaviours....

I spent some time doing a bit of afk-ing and when i returned a bit later, saw my necro had moved a far way away from the camp spot and am baffled at how this is...almost like it got highsun-ed or moved?? Anyone else experience wierd placement or movement on their toons? Getting suspicious atm
  7. K

Question Mercenary AA xp

Is there anything that affects how much xp flows to the mercenaries for AA xp? For example, setting toon's xp to more aa or more reg xp? Anyone have any advice on this?
  8. K

Question Stop or Pause /autoinv function?

How do i go about doing a stop or pause of auto inventory within the game environment? I tried just /bot off but it doesn't seem to stop auto inventory from occuring,...Is there a command or must be done in an .ini file? If so which file contains that setting? TIA !
  9. K

Question Video/lag issues...pls help

Ever since the crashing of /botting and then the fixes, I have also update my win10 x64 as well as my radeon video card drivers....since then i can hardly run one toon without terrible video lag let alone the 6+ i used to be able to run without a sweat.....where do istart to fix this? Restore to...
  10. K

Needle in a haystack ??

I am trying to figure out what is causing specific toons to crash shortly after /bot on on the same account as other toons that do not crash on /bot on? What would you guys say i should do to the crashing toon's files to possibly correct or eliminate the crashing bug?
  11. K

Audio triggers for receiving a tell or a say while afk-ing?

Is there a reliable format already out there and in use for folks who may be near comps while in auto mode of a pc or GM presence, etc? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. K

Help with fixing pull.mac please?

See the error message pic...how can i fix it so it will autopull or is there a better autopull mac for botting?
  13. K

MQ2Bot - won't function right second time around....

This consistently happens to me and unsure how to "reset " it... I load the mmobugs app, load eq accounts, pick my "team", bring them to where i want to hunt, choose the MA/MT, have all toons target it, it targets itself and hit /bot on for each....works beautifully and almost flawlessly...then...
  14. K

two ini files...

I found a few files and wondered if one should be left alone and other manipulated? first is the ... server_toon.ini and other is bot_toon_class.ini (or something like that if i recall) What gives?
  15. K

Already asked before?

Sometimes on my bst or even with my sk, when i do /bot on...it will function, fight and cast well until the fight is over (most times) then go into this mq2moveutils blockout where i cannot manually move the character....doing a /bot off seems to fix it until i do /bot on again....another thing...
  16. K

Issue /bct command to bard?

I have been experimenting having a bard in my group and using it somewhat like the chanter in terms of crowd control as well as amping up the dps of the grp....my problem is that while the bard does a pretty decent job with crowd control using bot.mac, It stays stuck on just the mezzing tasks...
  17. K

Sk and melee types problem

I recently have been experiencing issues when running my 87 SK with bot.mac...it either hangs and won't do anything so i log out of eq then kill mmoloader and restart the loader and then eq again, then at this point the sk will do everything except attack its targets, gets me killed eventually...
  18. K

A buffing bot mac?

I know of a mac that allows folks to ask a buff bot for a buff however what I would like to know is ....Is there a mac already made that allows a toon to automatically cast buffs on "friendlies" in the area and cycle through to the next toon? I would like it to be on auto so i need not be on or...
  19. K

enc and bst behaviours i'd like to modify...

I LOVE bot.mac!! What I want to modify but not quite sure where to do it are two things, my enchanter does a kick-ass job mezzing and crowd controlling while my bst and pets slaughter however, the chanter keeps mezzing the mob my beast is on which de-aggros the pets on it and the other thing is...
  20. K

Stuck auto-target

What might cause toons running the bot mac to get stuck on targetting a merc or a pet? I've /bot off on MT and hit ESC to drop the target then targetted the MT (self) and reactivated the /bot on...anything i should deactivate in the INI? Was running a bst + pet + merc (healler) 105 and a 105...