enc and bst behaviours i'd like to modify...

Kokopelli2014

Reaction score
I LOVE bot.mac!!
What I want to modify but not quite sure where to do it are two things, my enchanter does a kick-ass job mezzing and crowd controlling while my bst and pets slaughter however, the chanter keeps mezzing the mob my beast is on which de-aggros the pets on it and the other thing is that the beast constantly FDs and I really don't want to fd all that much with it...could it be how the two bots interact?

Oh one more thing that can be good or bad, is the necro keeps casting its aura of withering...any way to in-game de-activate it or must i go into an ini to do that...

Thanks in advance for any replies to this thread of questions!

To fix the mez issue: Make sure your bst is set to main assist and your enchanter's first xtarget spot is set to Group Assist Target. Your enchanter has to know what is being attacked so it can mez the rest.

On the bst fd, this could be in the bot mac ini or it could be mq2melee doing this. Check your server ini to make sure the FD is set to off and then look for the FD section in your bot mac ini and set it to FALSE or how you want it to go off.

The aura of withering will likely have to be turned off in the ini.