Search results

1. D

Gina TLP Raid Triggers

I recently started playing again on a TLP and have since purchased and tossed out the old computer. I dont seem to have an of the old gina triggers. Does anyone have a decent package?
  2. D

Bard PL no longer valid?

Greetings all, I took an extended break from the game and when I came back I wanted to PL a couple of new characters. So I fired up what I knew and it no longer works. Strat: make a lvl 2 bard, pull all of acrylia caverns, use PBAE song on bard, song hits all mobs. Add Damage Shields to the...
  3. D

Whats better than Fortress for xp?

Currently I am level 80, I can handle mobs in fortress ok. 3 is easy, 4 is kinda hard and 5 I either have to use leachcurse or Defelection. I get 27-30% xp per kill with potion in a group. I am looking for a little better xp. that I can handle relatively well. Any suggestions? D
  4. D

How do you Swarm pull?

Hey all I have an Sk that I am currently working on to be my main tank. I have approx 1500 aa currently, which are basically defense and leaching AA to lvl 80. I am interested in Swarm pulling. Currently I am unable to do it but I would like to head in that direction. There are no...
  5. D

What Gaming Laptop

Well it seems that my XPS is done, as in Dun son. So I think that I need to purchase something new that will last a couple of years. I haven't bought a new computer in the last 5 years and I don't know what to get. I have always had real good luck with dells so I was thinking of dell or...
  6. D

can veteran rewards be changed from characters?

can I change veteran rewards from one character to another? What about if I delete the character that has the rewards? thanks
  7. D

quicktime messing up macro files?

seems I am unable to open up my macro files unless I delete itunes and quicktime. I am also having trouble saving a file as a macro. There is prolly an easy fix to this and most know it im sure, but I just cant find one
  8. D

assholes thats us mq2 for evil

Last night on saryrn camping HoS for bracers we found a dick. This guy would warp to our camp everytime a named spawned and of course we could be engaged with it. He would watch till the named died and then warp away. The rot had spawned and we were going to go for it and he told the other...
  9. D

Looking for a new Labtop

Well I am in the market for a new Laptop Computer. I currently have an old dell that works great but I have had it for 5 years and its really time to upgrade and buy something new. I have had nothing but great things to say about my Dell but I was wondering what the next step would be...