Search results

1. Rejoice913

2 rogues and Poisonous Covenant disc with mq2bot

How do I go about getting my two rogues to use Poisonous Covenant. They are 113 and will never cast it.
  2. Rejoice913

Where to farm plat in CoV

Returned to bristlebane, I'm having trouble figuring out how to make plat with CoV expansion. Everything seems to be no drop. Any advice on what I can farm to make some plat? Full group sk/necro/sham/monk/bard/cleric 115. All the gear from t1 is no drop also the crafting mats I've found so far...
  3. Rejoice913

Charged twice for membership

Anyone able to check why I was charged twice July 5th and July 7th? Thanks
  4. Rejoice913

Pulling - mana check?

I have nav pull working and all is well in the land of 5 boxing. However on the ini file I don't see a setting for puller mana check? My monk is pulling with 4/5 group memeber lower than 20% mana which is when they are being forced to med. So noone assisting him besides the OOM sk. Am I just...
  5. Rejoice913

Shaman buffing mq2bot

Does the plugin not support low level single target buffs for shaman? Shadow knight is the same way with his self buffs. Like I can /loadbot with the buffs up on the bar, and they are completely ignored. I'm level 30 Quickness Talisman of the Beast Regenerate Are the 3 I have loaded on spell...
  6. Rejoice913

Shadow knight not attacking.

Hey man, it's been a while. I use to hardcore test your bots. Dunno if you remember me or not. Been gone a while. I started up again last night. I noticed my sk, would pick target, stick to target, and start it's routine. Casting spells and such. But I cannot get it to turn attack on. I'm sure...
  7. Rejoice913

Chase Items.

Hello, I just came back, and i'm trying to gear up on a blue server, to head back to zek and rape people. I just found out about these OP as hell chase items from CoTF. I was wondering what zones you've had the best luck finding these. Right now I'm just looking for the warrior items, for my...
  8. Rejoice913

hacked beam pulls??

I was doing beam pulls and I popped out of zone to get another. I accidently hit my warp to npc key ive had for years. Some guy seen it and ask if he could join my hacked beams pulls. I dont know what this is and would like any info. I cant for the life of me figure out how mq2 can help you...
  9. Rejoice913

mage beaming

Ajyone have any info on mage beaming. My mage is 92 and I want to start trying this. I can't find any info like aa/skills/spells you need .or good zones. Or any info at all on google Any info would be appreciated anf if your on zek. Ill add you to my group :)
  10. Rejoice913

mq2melee and pvp?

I'm currently playing on zek. I noticed lastnight while boxxing I got attacked and tabbed to sk popped all my burn cool downs then pressed auto attack and crimson blade tabbed to necro and started dotting.. necro git the kill. With only 1 dot? I tabbed to sk and noticed he did no d amage...
  11. Rejoice913

Is there a way to change loot.ini to only

Is there a way to change loot.ini to only loot items of value of 150pp or more without going thru and changing all this shit A-Z to ignore? I know one of the looting plugins allows you to just set value to 150 or whatever you want, but Pete's bot macros don't use it, I think it was ninjaadv...
  12. Rejoice913

/moveto ID question please!

I'm trying to make an old macro for pulling work better with a ranger, using MoveUtils to do the pulling, but forsome reason i can't figure out a way to stop the puller say, 75 feet from the mob. trying to come up with some thing like /moveto ID -75, i don't mean that as the actual line of...
  13. Rejoice913

Withstand=1

Hi all, dunno if its a bug, or just me. but in mq2melee the defy function doesn't seem to be working [MQ2Melee] aggro=1 bash=1 disarm=1 enrage=1 facing=1 feigndeath=30 groupcheck=1 hidedelay=1000 infuriate=1 leechtouch=20 melee=1 override=1 petassist=1 petenrage=1 petinfuriate=1 petmend=20...
  14. Rejoice913

Old Sebilis Faction macro help.

Hello, i'm trying to find or make a macro that will /tar npc frog. warp to target, /stick 5-10 whatever is normal melee range then kill. and repeat. no looting or anything else. what shitty version i've made now just warps to target spams attack, and it wont stick. so its trying to attck the...
  15. Rejoice913

all of a sudden?!

all of a sudden both necro macs, this one and the older one. Soon as a mob dies, random. like 2nd or 3rd mob, the macro crashes eq to desktop. no clue what to do, or how to fix it. I changed nothing.
  16. Rejoice913

Group necro macro??!

I've looked everywhere, pete's i guess doesn't work. Are they any out there? or does anyone hav some secret ones? I'm loaded up a 85 necro to put in my group for more dps. any info would be great.! Just looking really for maybe AA dps abilities, dots, nuke and FD for aggro!
  17. Rejoice913

mq2melee and BARD

I'm confused on how to get bard to play songs and use mq2melee. when she assists with a simple assistmacro. she will not stick to the mob, unless I turn the /melody off. I know I had this working at one time. but now i can't remember how!!
  18. Rejoice913

Boxxing team. 3 vs The world!

Okay, I currently have sk,sham,monk,cleric,bard,mage. I'm thinking hard about which 3 i want to level up, aa and then raid with eventually, half of them are 90, half aren't, not saying which becuase I don't want that to be in the equation. I dont' really want to play cleric, bucuase I can't...
  19. Rejoice913

holyshit help

I've searched high and low, and have tried to create my own, only failing and being embarrased. I'm trying to create a Defy Rk.II holy shit for my sk while in combat. I tried the withstand= withstandif= option in mq2melee. it did nothing. anyone have this working? or any other sk holyshits...
  20. Rejoice913

Help with plugins if possible.

I just invested in this for one of dev's macros to add loot to one of my old macros. Anyways, I i had use your compile to even use your plugins I guess. Since it wouldn't let me load any of them using the one i complied myself from mq2. Now that i've done this, changed over all my plugins...