Group necro macro??!

Rejoice913

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've looked everywhere, pete's i guess doesn't work.

Are they any out there? or does anyone hav some secret ones? I'm loaded up a 85 necro to put in my group for more dps. any info would be great.!
Just looking really for maybe AA dps abilities, dots, nuke and FD for aggro!

mine works that is on the necro mac thread, that is just an old version. it does everything you are asking for. i am just updating it to a modular format on the macro builder thread. feel free to test the one on that thread, or to use the older one. modular format will mean that you can add any new includes/abilities within a matter of seconds if a new include comes along that you like. it also means instead of updating 8 different macros with slightly different info, i can update in 1 place and make sure it all works correctly more easily. that way if an issue comes up or eq/mq2 changes how it does things, i just update things once instead of 8 times.

some of the includes on there that werent in the old version are like autofollow for mq2navigation, mercenary management, campfire management, setting a camp leash if you move too far away, ability to do buffs, ability to use rez , ability to heal, ability to heal via xtarget.. etc. and all you do to add those in are download the zip file of includes, #include the one you want, /call includenameLoad, then /call includename and fill out your ini and you are good to go.