Pulling - mana check?

Rejoice913

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have nav pull working and all is well in the land of 5 boxing. However on the ini file I don't see a setting for puller mana check?

My monk is pulling with 4/5 group memeber lower than 20% mana which is when they are being forced to med. So noone assisting him besides the OOM sk.

Am I just missing this setting in the ini?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: EQDAB
You should be able to add a PullIf condition to your ini

Something like

PullIf=${Group.Member[John].PctMana}>20 && ${Group.Member[Peter].PctMana}>20

It will need some tweaking

Last edited:
I have nav pull working and all is well in the land of 5 boxing. However on the ini file I don't see a setting for puller mana check?

My monk is pulling with 4/5 group memeber lower than 20% mana which is when they are being forced to med. So noone assisting him besides the OOM sk.

Am I just missing this setting in the ini?

SHD pretty durable, :cautious:between them they should be able to contain the pull till mana recovered (or you've got bigger problems then mana😊😏). And since it's likely dead now, & group is FM for next target, what's holdup monk? :LOL: But I agree with your concern, a mana check does seem a reasonable thing to have. ;D

Where do I add that in the ini file? I don't see a line for pull conditions.

Very true the sk and monk can hold out for a while. But when the merc healer is oom its causing wipes pretty much regularly. Most of the time I catch it before it goes to shit.

But I'll run and check on the kids because they are being to quiet. Come back and all 5 are in pok.. with merc dead. Already know what happen haha

You put an entry (or edit it if one is already there, don't have more than 1 entry) under [MQ2Bot] in your server_char.ini file

Basic example:

Code:
PrePullIf=${Bot.MinPctMana}>30 && ${Me.PctHPs}>90

If in game already, /loadbot

You put an entry (or edit it if one is already there, don't have more than 1 entry) under [MQ2Bot] in your server_char.ini file

Basic example:

Code:
PrePullIf=${Bot.MinPctMana}>30 && ${Me.PctHPs}>90

If in game already, /loadbot

Is this checking the pullers mana or the groups mana?

It will be group. That was just an example. For the puller, use ${Group.Puller.PctMana}
I don't recall for sure, and not in game, if it inherits - so if not, then ${Group.Puller.Spawn.PctMana}

Just echo those in game, see what you are getting
/echo ${Group.Puller}
/echo ${Group.Puller.PctMana}

Or whatever.

Last edited:
Code:
PrePullIf=${Group.MinMana.PctMana}>40 && ${Group.Member[Groupmemebername].PctMana}>50

seems to have worked. I think

Last edited: