Search results

1. almightymikeyp

Trying to combine 2 macros

So I have 2 macros I'm trying to combine right now... One causes my mage to auto-pet attack nearest npc every 30 seconds. The other makes my mage buff its pet every 15 minutes... I want to combine these two so that my mage will buff its pet every 15 minutes and do the target nearest npc / pet...
  2. almightymikeyp

Basic pet attack nearest npc macro

Looking for a macro that targets the nearest npc and does a /pet attack with like a 5-10 second timer between loops. Not sure where to look for macro basics on doing something like this. I would even be fine with a macro that hits letter x then 2 (my target nearest npc followed by pet attack...
  3. almightymikeyp

Zone wide tracking?

Is there a plugin that shows all the mobs in the zone kinda like the tracking skill, but on the normal sorting? I'm trying to get on the bilge spawn, and the only way to find him is by killing one mob at a time and timing the repop. Unfortunately, my druid's tracking is not zone wide so its...
  4. almightymikeyp

Anyone have a working skillcast macro?

Need one to level up some of my skills, but the one included in the build doesn't work saying that subroutine 288 is missing. Looking for one that will cast stuff till lom then med up, etc.
  5. almightymikeyp

Buying WTB PL on Coirnav for 16 Ench

Lookin for a PL to 30 or 35. Lmk what you would charge.
  6. almightymikeyp

Buying 5x Krono and/or Coirnav gear

Looking for 5x krono @ $8 or less/ea. Maybe also considering buying druid / war gear on Coirnav.
  7. almightymikeyp

Best pet tank for EoK?

Anyone know what the best pet tank is? I have a necro friend whose pet is a beast when it comes to tanking, but I always thought they were supposed to be the weakest of the bunch. Thanks!
  8. almightymikeyp

/stick doesn't work with bard singing

So, while my bard is singing, /stick does not work. Is this a known bug? I remember it being mentioned a long time ago.
  9. almightymikeyp

Spam buttons macro?

So I just want a macro that spams the e key followed by the number 4. Is this possible? Or is it possible to have it do target nearest NPC?
  10. almightymikeyp

MQ2Targets sound

So another quick, easy question for you for MQ2Targets. If I turn off the sounds for EQ in the EQ options, the audio trigger will still play when a mob spawns that I have it set on, right?
  11. almightymikeyp

MQ2Targets max range?

Does MQ2Targets have a max range or is it zone wide? I ask because a mob didn't show up on my MQ2Target window until it was already at 20% in a large open zone. It was being kited towards me, which is why I think there may be a max range. I am hoping if there is a max range, it is possible to...
  12. almightymikeyp

How detectable is BCA?

I want to three box, but don't want to have to tab between boxes. How dangerous is it to use BCA? Are there any other good options if people are getting banned for using it?
  13. almightymikeyp

MQ2Melee Gets Reset Every Update

Is there any way to save my settings for MQ2 Melee? Every time there's an update, they get reset.
  14. almightymikeyp

Alternative to MQ2Melee for Auto Combat Abilities / AAs?

I really want an alternative to MQ2Melee to automatically use my combat abilities / aas that I designate. Autoskills only uses regular skills like kick and backstab unfortunately. Is there any alternative? My problem with MQ2Melee is that there are some weird glitches with it that no one has...
  15. almightymikeyp

MQ2 Causing EQ to crash

I am running the latest compile. MQ2 worked fine as of last night, but after the patch today and the mq2 update, when I load MQ2, it crashes my eq window. Not sure what's going on with it. EDIT: It could have something to do with my character's INI or with the fact that I am in Evantil as I...
  16. almightymikeyp

How to turn off auto attack with MQ2Melee

So, when I turn off my auto attack, I continue attacking for some reason when I have MQ2Melee enabled. I didn't see anything in the Wiki about it or how to turn this feature off. How do I stop attacking a target if I want to while MQ2Melee is enabled?
  17. almightymikeyp

MQ2 Melee Alternative?

So I am looking for something other than MQ2 melee that will activate my aa / disc attacks for my ranger along with the basics like kick and taunt. Unfortunately, autoskills only does the skills, not the combat abilities or aa attacks. Is there any others? The reason I don't like melee is...
  18. almightymikeyp

MQ2Melee question

For some reason, when I cycle targets, it performs a single ranged attack on the second mob I target. Any idea how to turn this off? It's really annoying.
  19. almightymikeyp

Is MQ2 Melee Broken?

I am trying to set it so it performs my aa / disc attacks in the character's INI file and it won't work. The regular attacks like Kick / Frenzy work fine. The settings are as follows... My ranger has: [MQ2AutoSkills] AutoInventory=off Backstab=off Bash=off Begging=off Disarm=off...
  20. almightymikeyp

Read Timed Out issue

Anyone else getting a "Read Timed Out" error when MMO Loader is updating? I've also been getting an occasional "Does not have permission" when running it as well. Never had this issue on my windows 7 laptop, but it is happening all the time on this windows 8 one.