Search results

1. B

Anyone lived in or been to Manila recently?

I have a choice to move to Manila or San Jose Costa Rica. I have been to San Jose a few timnes, really like it... but I am intrigued by Manila. Anyone have any recent info on Manila that they know from experience?
  2. B

Zed "scammed" me

It really pains me to post this, but no doubt he scammed me. Not sure it was his intention when he purchased it, but he certainly ended up doing it. I sold him a druid from here for $200. Over a month went by, things were fine. We actually talked on phone a few times about the account and I...
  3. B

85 Grind Zone

I have a group of 6 lvl 85 toons on Mayong... what couple of zones will provide a nice camp set up and the best AA exp per kill? All toons have about 300 AA's. It doesnt seem that the higher the zone lvl the better the AA exp.... actually seems a bit worse since the mobs take so much longer to...
  4. B

Notifiy Named's

I searched but couldnt find... Is there a plugin that announces or notifies you when a named MOB spawns by sound or text?
  5. B

Need some advice

Heya... I recently came back (missed last 2 expansions)... I am on Mayong and have leveld up: 82 Bard (J4 Fighter Merc) 82 Shaman (J4 Healer Merc) 82 Mage (J4 Healer Merc) I am in full elaborate and a few random drops here and there... obviously I am getting worked over with some of the new...
  6. B

Mount not working

No idea why or what happened.. but I cant summon a mount on ANY of my toons. Is there some command I could have accidentally initiated or something?
  7. B

Good zones for AFK Macroing

I was curious if you guys can reccomend any relatively empty zone(s) (or infrequently visited) that I could run my AFK team to go at night or during the day. Crew is lvl 78 and on Mayong.
  8. B

What's the command.....

that lets you see how far a radius is, so you can see where it on on your map? Makes sort of a transparent circle on your map. I remember seeing it somewhere but couldnt find it. TIA
  9. B

Katta Missions

Can someone reccomend a Katta mission I can do with a group of 6, over and over, to get the exp and/or orum or orux or whatever it is, the fastest? Is there one I can do really fast by warping to the end and killing one MOB or something? PM me if you don't want to post. Thanks.
  10. B

Wrong macro running

I have no idea what is going on.... last night, on my other puter, I was running magebot and my wizard nuke bot with no probs. Then this morning when I run it, it is loading some older macro... I change the one under macroquest2/macros and it still defaults to some older one that I cannot find...
  11. B

Help with Wizard macro

|-----------------------------| |-------Idea Cheater010-------| |---Written by GummySquirrel--| |-----------------------------| #include spell_routines.inc #Event SnareWornOff "Your |${Snare}| spell has worn off#*#" Sub Main |-------------------------------| |-- Edit These To Your Liking --|...
  12. B

Few Questions on Mercs

I run the following crew on Mayong: Bard Mage Wiz Shaman J4 Merc Tank J4 Merc Cleric ALL LEVEL 70 Pretty damn good combo there (good DPS, good survivability)... but after noticing the SK Macro, I was thinking about making an SK and a Cleric leveling them up this weekend since it is double exp...
  13. B

This group work?

Just wondering what the long term of a group like this would be for lvls 80-85: Bard Wizard Wizard Wizard Wizard Merc Cleric This a viable group for 80-85 range or will it get raped on nameds and the tougher content? I really want to do 4 Wizzies... so maybe not a Bard for puller/tank.. maybe...
  14. B

PL spot from 60ish

PL'ing my Wizard with a decent 85 Druid I just bought. Got my Wizard to 59 with a bunch of AA... Did it like this: 1-20 - Quest turn ins 20-30 - Permafrost 30-42 - Tower of Frozen Shadow 43-59 and 400ish AA's - Velketor I now need a place for 60-65 ish and for AA's. Are there any zones for...
  15. B

Level 1-17 Macro?

I cant find that macro that warps and zones and picks up a bunch of ground items (like 18 of them).. then you hand them to the librarian and can go from 1-17 after handins. ANyone know the name of that macro, post it or link it for me. Searched for it but cant find it.
  16. B

Can you run more instances since patch?

I was curious with the new settings available if you could run more instances than before. I use Wineq2 and with 4 Accounts on one puter I was at like 14% Memory left. I am curious to see what it will be now.
  17. B

Question for new group

I know many variations have been asked, but mine is a tad different: I am starting all over on mayong. So obviously all my toons iwll be lvl 51 to begin with. I am going to play 4 toons. Hopefull fully Bot'd except for puller or whatever. I am looking for the best group to just level up and...
  18. B

Looking for keystroke macro

This time I did a search but didnt really know what it would be called, so i failed. Now i ask: I just need a macro that does keystrokes. Like feign death is at #1 and stand is at #2. I just want to FD and then stand, then pause for liek 5 seconds and then repeat it liek 5,000 times. I am...
  19. B

Looking for a macro....

I am looking for a Monk Macro that does the following in this order (or some close variation): **run macro** START 1. define where the monk starts and set that as return point 2. assist tank 3. re-assist every "y" seconds until an assisted mob is withing "x" range 4. if assisted mob is...
  20. B

Necro duo question

Got a necro that I am having a lot of fun with and ready to add a 2nd toon. I want to add a toon that is going to work well with a kiting Necro. I will conitnue to pull and kite with necro and want this new bot to be pretty much automated so I dont have to mess with it. Any class will work...