Search results

1. A

Kronos WTB: Kronos in Bulk

Intersted in buying 100 kronos. Looking for bulk price.
  2. A

Account WTB: Beastlord

Please delete
  3. A

Crashing during login

I seem to be having lots of problems with crashes during login. Submitted a number of crash reports that will hopefully be helpful. Running WinEQ2.0 and Windows 10. Crashes were happening for past several days including before most recent patch. They happen 9/10 times but not 100% of the...
  4. A

Request: Dichotomic Psalm

Hi, would it be possible to add dichotomic psalm to the list of things bards can cast on a regular basis (ie, every 60secs if its up). It is a mana bump for the group. It gives a tremendous amount of mana. To cast it, I stop my songs, cast the spell and then restart my songs. The spell is greyed...
  5. A

Current tradeskill macros?

Anyone have a current set of tradeskill macros?
  6. A

Multi-computers / common INI directory?

Hi, I have a number of computers that I use to play EQ. Right now there is a lot of copying files from one computer to another. Is there a way to put all my INI folders in one common directory (eg, dropbox) and have my computers look there for the INI files? perhaps even a single directory for...
  7. A

Enchanter mezzing

Curious what people have for their enchanter spell lineups. I have ae mez first, bewilder 2nd, then some other self buffs / debuffs. I find that he often doesn't bother casting mez. And if he does he only attempts it once. Am i doing something wrong with my spell lineup?
  8. A

wizard dps

Curious what people are doing with wizard adps. I have a chanter in my group playin twincast and mana recip as well as casting IoG whenever it is up. My lineup is: 1. Claw 2. Dichomotic 3. Fuse 4. Ethereal 5. Cloudburst Dps is in the 30 - 40 k range. I am sure I could be doing better than this...
  9. A

mq2melee

bash doesn't seem to be working for me on mq2melee.
  10. A

Glyphs for max aa toons

I would like to glyph on all my max aa toons. I guess could be through holyshits... but wondering if it would be worth a plugin?
  11. A

buff notices?

Is there a way to highlight which buffs from your buff lineup are missing? I play the toon live and don't want to miss out on important raid buffs.
  12. A

Plugin idea: ground spawn grabber

Just running around in Katta right now. I don't pay that much attention to ground spawns. But it would be real sweet if something was grabbing them the (legit, ie, no warping) if they were in range or even telling me that one was close by.
  13. A

Eradicate magic

I am trying to setup to kill trash in powar. The mobs always need significant debuffing. Given it isn't a debuff per se, does anyone have a simple solution?
  14. A

eqgame.exe - system error (help plz)

I am running wineq2.0. I started getting an error tonight - 'The program can't start because MQ2MMOBugs.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.' - checked and the file existed - restarted computer - same error - deleted the file MQ2MMOBugs.dll and...
  15. A

Why is an AFK tag appearing?

I notice that AFK tags auto appear after several minutes (10?) while running my bots. How do I stop that from occurring?
  16. A

Character transfer question

Not the original owner of an account. Account has 2 toons on it and I want to split them into 2 accounts. Previously for auto transfer to go through I have created a new account with the same name as the old account and autotransferred that way. Is there another way to do it to an existing...
  17. A

Turning on / off attack in MQ2Melee ?

Hi, I play a rogue. He runs mq2melee generally all the time although I have lots of features turned off. One of the features I prefer to use manually is evade. Normally this is in a hotkey that does /attack off, /doability 1 (aka hide), /attack on. I noticed that it doesn't work to simply...
  18. A

Options for purchasing RoF?

Is the only way to purchase RoF through Sony? I am trying to find a way to purchase a copy but not use a credit card (happy to use paypal).
  19. A

FPS indicator

How to turn off the FPS indicator in red in the top left corner of my window? Thx!
  20. A

MQ2Melee

Thief's Eye is no longer casting.