When Thief's Eyes is NOT ready: /echo ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Thief's Eyes]}

Thanks.

htw

Any time: /echo ${Me.CombatAbility[Thief's Eyes]}

When Thief's Eyes is ready: /echo ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Thief's Eyes]}

FALSE

When Thief's Eyes is NOT ready: /echo ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Thief's Eyes]}

FALSE

it is a near instant refresh (1s) so i just created a hotbutton and spammed it mercilessly to try and get some information for the last question so take that how you will.

I've noticed since the last update my Renounce and Gouging Blade have not been firing either. Could this be related?

I've noticed since the last update my Renounce and Gouging Blade have not been firing either. Could this be related?
Yes. There are a few that the core mq2 is showing as not ready all the time, figured TE was one of them also. You can plug in the disc name instead of Thief's Eyes for those TLO echos above, to see if that's what's up. If it shows FALSE in the MQ2 window when the disc is actually ready, that will mean MQ2Melee will never see it as ready.

htw

I tried the same thing with Gouging blade. It showed up as:

TRUE
FALSE

When you get around to fixing thief's eyes, could you possibly put in a random delay timer? I don't care for how TE fires off as soon as you engage a mob, reliably every time. Just something people can pick up on. It would be nice if there was a delay (that could be set) and TE would activate some random time that is bounded by the delay setting.

When you get around to fixing thief's eyes, could you possibly put in a random delay timer? I don't care for how TE fires off as soon as you engage a mob, reliably every time. Just something people can pick up on. It would be nice if there was a delay (that could be set) and TE would activate some random time that is bounded by the delay setting.
I noted it down. However, I'd tell them to mind their own business, and that I can easily bind /disc whatever, with /attack on, to my hotkey. :D

htw

Just a note to say that as of today I committed update for max down/holy to 64 now, instead of 32.

htw

Just a note to say that as of today I committed update for max down/holy to 64 now, instead of 32.

htw

lol nice idea i already have some toon sitting at 30ish :)

what i would like to see is major update on spell slot info their is tons of spells not showing up right information too much difference between raidloot / lucy and mq2.

i freaking like the .slot and .regex things now we need more accurate info :)

s0rCieR

lol nice idea i already have some toon sitting at 30ish :)

what i would like to see is major update on spell slot info their is tons of spells not showing up right information too much difference between raidloot / lucy and mq2.

i freaking like the .slot and .regex things now we need more accurate info :)

s0rCieR
I agree. It would be nice to have more accurate info from the Spell TLO (not mq2melee related, for those who are reading this).

htw

Just want to add that Battleleap doesn't fire with latest compile. If you have the chance can you have a look into this please.

Oh forgot to add Juggernaught Surge as well (berserker alt ability)

Thanks,

AA stuff is not 100% at the moment. Thanks for posting about it though, always good to capture it in the forums.

htw

With the new compile: Disc/AA's that works sometimes but usually not, occasionally manually clicking will make them work for the next few cycles.
Gouging Blade, Crimson Blade, Selo's Kick, Boastful Bellow.

Some of the holy/down flags simply dont work any more but doubt thats got anything to do with the automatic checks. Fun times.

This might have already been said or known but Boastful Bellow and Selo's Kick do not seem to fire when I am twisting. They work fine if not playing any songs though.

has Field Defender Rk. II war ability not been put in mq2meleee yet seems to just keep using the level 90 one?