Search results

1. I

Question Worth levelling/gearing old toons or get new ones?

First welcome back ( again) secondly I agree with Williams assessment. Should be quick to get to 110 and go ToV T1
  2. I

Question UI request

I still use the SARS one. I liked the one that HTW maintained but he one from eqinterface is good too.
  3. I

Question dodge aug

I got it for 8 of my toons in 3 days there just takes lots of killz :(
  4. I

Kronos Kronos $8.00

Still have some? PM sent
  5. I

best 6 box group makeup

My team is not the most optimal DPS however its very utilitarian. I run SK- such a versatile tank for group content Mage- Good DPS, pet offtank, Coth Bard- Pulls, CC great support DPS for my casters Cleric- obvious heals Shmy - Good backup heals, slows, pretty decent dps, backup rez wiz-...
  6. I

Place to Buy Characters

#Thisfortruth William is the way to go.
  7. I

What's a good 5box combo?

I may as well contribute my team makeup.. Mage- Obvious Coth, good backup pet tank, good dps, damage shield and just fun to play.. ok ok its my favorite class whatever its useful, SK- Tankage- backup pulling Bard- all the reasons mentioned here good dps boost, CC does some damage Wiz- DPS...
  8. I

Beta info

I tend to agree. This is one of the reasons I keep flocking back to EQ over newer "easy" games. I for one would be perfectly fine with some serious hell levels... they shouldn't come easy. What good is rushing to max level/ aa to just be bored again in 3 months? Sure you could argue the content...
  9. I

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

Also... "new" bot40 generated INI ( for my mage) "OLD" INI
  10. I

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

Hey guys.. So I am just coming back after a break and I've been reading up on the continued support for bot40. First off you guys rock! secondly the threads a bit hard to follow as to the current state of the mac and what needs to be done vs what has been done. I tried grabbing the most current...
  11. I

Discord Server

Bad ass! Hopefully this will get more traffic than IRC!
  12. I

Computer Parts - Best Vendor

I'll just throw another plugin for newegg
  13. I

Best pet tank for EoK?

sadly yes air pet stuns no longer are as good as they used to be.
  14. I

Computer build *budget*

yeah ive been doing this. Most people in my area for whatever reason think the old machines are worth way more than they are.
  15. I

Computer build *budget*

Hi all, Looking for some advice... I'd like to build a couple cheap machines for my kids. One is 8 and the other is 6 so I don't need anything with much beef. I would however like to get my 8 year old started with EQ. I am thinking of something cheap ( around a 2-300 each). I'd rather not get...
  16. I

Question MQAutoLogin Question

this happened to me recently also not sure what was up but it fixed its self after a few days
  17. I

Question my shaman dont act right.

We are going to need more details. Are you using bot.mac, bot40.mac, mq2bot plugin something else? If you're using one of the three mentioned above please post your ini. Note: remove your character names Once we have more information we can help.
  18. I

How do I dungeon crawl?

I do this with the built in follow commands in bot40.mac. I do an announce via EQBC and those bitches go anywhere I tell them to...
  19. I

Question holyshit not working

Just to be clear its 2x level if I recall so at 105 you can bank 210 correct?