Question holyshit not working

obheals

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Any idea why this wouldn't be working?

thanks in advance:

downshit1=/if (${Me.AAPoints.Float.Int}==105 && ${Me.AltAbility[Glyph of Destruction II].AARankRequired.Float.Int}==0) /Alt buy 7019

holyshit5=/if (${Me.AAPoints.Float.Int}==105 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Destruction II]}) /Alt act 7019

Any idea why this wouldn't be working?

thanks in advance:

downshit1=/if (${Me.AAPoints.Float.Int}==105 && ${Me.AltAbility[Glyph of Destruction II].AARankRequired.Float.Int}==0) /Alt buy 7019

holyshit5=/if (${Me.AAPoints}==105 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Destruction II]}) /Alt act 7019

Code:
holyshit5=/if (${Me.AAPoints}>=105 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Destruction II]}) /multiline ; /Alt act 7019 ; /Alt buy 7019

Not at home to test, but give that a go.

Btw, 210 is max bankable now.

Last edited:
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, it' s bot buying the glyph in downtime when it's available.

Any idea?
yes, downflag1=1

I gave it a try Iamobard and it wont fire the glyph.

I gave it a try Iamobard and it wont fire the glyph.

I did some testing with this last night and it fires off for me. Only issue now I have been trying to play around with is it won't re-purchase the Glyph.

Can you post your ini?
Make sure you loaded updated ini in game?

Try putting the purchase on a slight timer, say a second or two.

Code:
holyshit5=/if (${Me.AAPoints}>=105 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Destruction II]}) /multiline ; /Alt act 7019 ; /timed 20 /Alt buy 7019

That one did it for me HTW, not sure what was going on but now it fires and buys! tyvm.

Try putting the purchase on a slight timer, say a second or two.

Code:
holyshit5=/if (${Me.AAPoints}>=105 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Glyph of Destruction II]}) /multiline ; /Alt act 7019 ; /timed 20 /Alt buy 7019

Yeah sorry haven't been home for a couple days to test, this is what I was thinking as well that a slight break was needed..

Seems to be same on hotkeys as well, 1 sec isn't enough, need 2 seconds or more in-between.