Question UI request

rujah

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Hey all,

Does anyone have a Ui that's working and isn't default? I know there's EQInterface but there's only a few that are really updated and viable.

I'm looking for something that all classes would be able to use, and something that is different than the default. Just hate how easily cluttered the screen can become with several windows and hotkey boxes.

if there isn't anything, I appreciate the taken to read this post.

Happy Thanksgiving to all Celebrating today from us Canadians!

I've generally been using the drakah ones lately. I could always update some of the ones I used to here (sars, freq, krust, vert).

Take a look at the Files link up top of our page and see the caps and if one you'd like updated.

htw

Will do, thank you.
I also looked at Drakah's, I think it's the same one / name on his own domain. Just waiting to get approved for access to the site. There are a couple Ui options there. I believe sars maybe an option also, used that way back when.

I'll check it out, Thanks for the reply htw!

Thank you both for the input. I'm going to try Drakah and sars and go from there.

But if anyone has any other suggestions, please go ahead and post. Very interested in peoples opinions.

Cheers

I still use the SARS one. I liked the one that HTW maintained but he one from eqinterface is good too.