Search results

1. Terin01

Need Logo Design help asap

I'm looking for some one that can help me create a business logo. I already have the image in mind and just need some one to change a few details on what I already have as well as the scale size of it. Possibly in a format that I could change at a later date if needs changed. I am willing to...
  2. Terin01

Limewire gone - now what?

how dare you, because of people like you musicians are forced to spend only 20k per night in a resort hotel instead of their normal 30k per night at an equally elegant but for no reason price hiked more than the other. Think how many of these musicians are having to fly first class now instead...
  3. Terin01

Plat Trade Dupe?

nice trolling blitz ignore all the good ones and keep going on with one thing. " but ultimately whose responsibility is it" now i really do wish some one would steal your car and to put things to you in your own perspective i wish the insurance company would say " but ultimately whose...
  4. Terin01

Plat Trade Dupe?

@ Blitz nice choosing to respond to things like oh if only selling drugs and yadda yadda and the post about discussing other plugins but completely ignore the sound post i put discussing the plugin on topic which is platspoof. did you have no rebuttal if so then you should acknowledge the fact...
  5. Terin01

Plat Trade Dupe?

edit changed who i was responding to.. Blitz your problem is not realizing people wont stop using those plugins. It helps tons of chinese plat farmers make real life money at the expense of other people. so releasing plugins like that will not stop people from downloading the stuff which...
  6. Terin01

Plat Trade Dupe?

why all the kiss ass's? im not sure what the hell some of you are doing your only back ups are..."no one is forcing people to use this plugin" and saying ignorant things such as "His sight says this may get you banned" those aren't close to the point. what gold seller do you know gives a shit...
  7. Terin01

OMM raid items

not having raid flags was done by zlock could get you in the raid instance with /zone then it wouldn't be able to boot you out of the zone cause mq would only let it constantly reset you to the succor point in the zone.
  8. Terin01

How to tell if someone uses MQ?

conversation If you are gonna try and petition him for using, I would suggest "hey i use mq2, and was wondering if you also do. Want to warp around and kill non accessable mobs together?" If you are just curious for no other reason but curiosity send him a tell saying. "hey, i use mq2 too...
  9. Terin01

Crystallos hunting grounds

i dont play any more but when i did squires was really the only good thing in crystallos. i suppose if you cant do the squires kill their ph and hope for the named spawn over the squires to get loot when the squire does spawn change camps to another squire camp and kill there for named spawn...
  10. Terin01

Goodbye slow dsl

i think i posted that right... yeah i used to think mine was really slow till seeing some in here. I think all internet should be on fiber optics its not like it cost them more since the lines are already run near my house to let me use it..assholes, want to charge you more for the same...
  11. Terin01

cheating partners and the other dude

dont take my advise it sucks i saw another post about this stuff on here...cant remember the name of the post but I do remember the website was Revengecrabs.com
  12. Terin01

carfax reports?

Hey just wondering if anyone can help me out through a pm if you have unlimited access to carfax history reports i know its only 40dollars or so for unlimited reports but atm im as broke as you can get...the problem is, and i know i should have looked at allt his before buying the car...but i...
  13. Terin01

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

/\ Dear non-danish visitor, Due to an extremely high amount of traffic "Hit the Bitch" has been limited to only allow users from Denmark. However, domestic violence is a global problem, so please support the fight against it in your local country. Thanks for your interest. Kind regards...
  14. Terin01

LFJ

thank you Thank you Alex for asking your husband. Also thank you very much DT for the numbers to fedex in the pm calling them today.
  15. Terin01

LFJ

"Looking for Job" I live in the acworth GA area and just found out 20mins ago that im probably getting laid off this week due to dump truck working really starting to slow down. I have a CDL A license; I am pretty knowledgable in most area's of construction. Hell any handy work or ANYTHING...
  16. Terin01

Mullets and Their Negative Effect on Society in General - A Case Study

another scientific fact Cold tempetures help stimulate the brain of young children for easier learning.
  17. Terin01

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

show off getting knocked out owned i love seeing that kinda stuff.
  18. Terin01

PL spot from 60ish

nerfed it??? AoE was NEVER nerfed...it was corrected to work like an PBAoE's were changed on bards to work like they should have from the beginning of the game. AoE has always been only 4 targets at a time and hit from the spot of the target, PBAoE's hit EVERYTHING around yourself no matter...
  19. Terin01

List of Known Scammers

Powerlevel.net DO NOT USE i just attempted to buy wow gold off of them and to confirm my identity they wanted a picture sent to them of a major credit card and my drivers license even though i payed through paypal and refused to render services unless these pictures were sent. So now dispute...
  20. Terin01

Fry?

That was just great LOL. Best one was the doing stuff so if you like to then we can get a bunch together and do limitless stuff but not cheese or kiting stuff lol.