Search results

1. R

Group composition/level spread

I have a question about group setup since I think I'm doing something wrong. I'm trying to bootstrap some of my lower level toons using the higher level ones. The problem is, I think I might be shooting myself in the foot. The XP the lower toons are getting is complete crap and I think it might...
  2. R

How EQ calculates AC

Didn't see this posted anywhere and figured someone might get some use out of it. Dzarn broke down the calculations EQ does to determine true AC and such. https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/ac-vs-acv2.210028/ (Mods, if this has already been posted, nuke this, please :) )...
  3. R

Forgotten Halls

What's the proper way to request Forgotten Halls instances? I haven't done FH since pre-merc so I'm guessing that might have changed things a bit. Tried to grab an instance with a level 77 character (merc suspended) and wound up with an instance full of level 56 rats & bats. Does it cap out at a...
  4. R

Level/AA questions

Not what you think! :) I'm having a bit of an issue that I'm sure some of the more experienced hands could advise on. I have a large number of characters (43, to be exact) spread across several level ranges (65-87, roughly), many of whom need serious AA work. Now normally, I group the low AA...
  5. R

Mod vs Auto, which is better?

I've been doing searches here over the last few weeks, looking primarily for a customizable macro/system that would allow me to semi-automate my various characters. I've seen Autobot and Modbot mentioned on several occasions and while looking over their MQ2 wiki entries, they seem fairly...
  6. R

Just curious (The Fall of Illsalin mac)

Apparently my Search-Fu is weak because I wasn't able to find anything on this but an inquiry years ago. I'm looking for a macro to automate the 70.3 DoD monster mission "The Fall of Illsalin". I'm also open to commissioning the creation of one since I realize what happens to these things when...
  7. R

Belrion Accounts

Anyone have any experience with Belrion? I see a couple of accounts that intrigue me on their site but the Google searches I've done have only returned negative reviews from people. Now, I know human nature, so I know people are far more likely to report a negative experience than a positive one...
  8. R

How would YOU do it?

The mission: leveling 20 characters to 75+ in a month (or so) Basically, I'm trying to get my brood to 75+ in time for Fabled season. Problem is, I don't know where to start. :p Assume you have the use of every class except beastlord and have to level every class except beastlord, enchanter...
  9. R

Tell me about FV

I know there are some folks here who play on Firiona and I wanted to pick your brain on the server environment. Is it crawling with spamming plat sellers? Are most zones completely empty? Is it full of festering asshats? While the guild situation isn't of much concern to me, any info in that...
  10. R

Instances?

I'm having a serious bout of brain freeze here. Could someone cite examples of instances that can be used for XPing? The only ones I can think of (besides LDoN's timed versions and Forgotten Halls) is Dranik's Hollows and Ruined City of Dranik. I'm almost positive there have been some more...
  11. R

Macro request

Would anyone happen to have a working macro for skilling up Tinkering and pottery? The ones in Army's thread are busted. :( Trying to get tinkering maxed so I can make collapsed TS containers since no one bothers selling them on Fennin. :p Thanks!