Search results

1. M

where did my file go??

usually within the realm of my folder for MQ is my Server_CharName.ini file to make changes to melee and other stuff etc. Cannot see the file now within the folder?? any ideas?
  2. M

TOO EARLY?

for Xulous or Saving Jacyll for those of us that were not worthy to beta test?
  3. M

End to Fear

any notes? trying it out seems bit different then group version lol
  4. M

Ulrich the Ageless

Any thoughts on this for strat? IDK if we got lucky first time we beat him or hes bugged, kept at some OBSCENE regeneration rate from a buff he had. quite frustrating since we did beat him first go we had at him.
  5. M

Champions of the People

Ive done the group version of this but seems I m missing something on raid version on this here swell event, any tips on it? seems the adds are eating us alive on it.
  6. M

A Feast for Zalikor

any tips on positioning this beast, where you guys have had the best luck, pretty sure thats the strong point on this raid from what I have seen so far getting a bit frustrated with it.
  7. M

RoF

any fun on the new raids here yet?
  8. M

The Cacophony of Power

you guys have a tip on the handling of the bats? position wise etc keep them under control to some degree
  9. M

MQ2LINK

Having an issue where only half the high lighted link is being presented and unable to clik it to any effect, any thoughts?
  10. M

MQ2LINKDB

This is semi working. I can generate link texts for items but when I Click on link text I Get no item stats to pop up, was there a fix or problem to this on a thread I have missed?
  11. M

Masters Aura

since the latest update which I Got tonite, my Master's Aura is constantly tryin to fire even tho it's on. Any thoughts?
  12. M

Clickies

SELF BUFF CLICKS PLEASE HELP Before the expansions, I had my clickies set to autocast and rebuff REGARDLESS of whether or not I had them equipped or in a bag on my person. Now they will only recast/rebuff if I equip them only. here is my log anyone have any thoughts?
  13. M

MQ2Melee

seems mq is working fine for me but my Melee doesnt seem to be functioning correctly in that my clicky function is not activating on its own as it did before the merger, any ideas?