RoF

Took our first 3 dragons in NTOV. All hit for max 37K on a tank. First has an emote you must follow or will wipe you. Next 2 to the right are pretty easy. Then they get harder again.

Born you all do Shards landing yet? Dain seems to be a pita

Phantasm and Dain raid tips would be neat feel we close tho.

All I can say is seek out RoI for strata hehe I've heard they cleared the xpac alrdy

Have not beaten Shards Landing. Our chanters are not to the level to reliable mezz adds. Plus my server seems to have some serious lag issues when the bombs pop.

Think we found the last clue to winning tho our next try. Just hope our chanters level up fast to make it easier lol.

Key to the first dragon is not missing his emote. People miss that a few times and you will wipe.

having a HELL of a time on CC on Shards Landing once we hit lets say the 6mob wave n up, anyone have any thoughts or tips.. I m pretty sure I have the idea of it but just cant seem to get them from eating the MT before theycan do their thing

Time the AE and bombs
Centralize the raid force minus the MT
Range DPS it till adds pop..

SK/Pal AE + Deflect and lock down with AE mez
Burn adds
rinse/repeat

Zeixshi - Setup raid on hill behind dragon for pulling and killing add waves. Tank dragon on the centre area, he hits for less.

What is problem with Tormax?

I have not seen Vulak though sorry

SL

Any hints or tips or tricks to the shard's landing boss after the witness/shade part is done?

Keep raid in a central position (no on top of named)

When emotes for barrels everyone just runs away from that spot. less chance to run into another barrel etc. Takes a little practice, but this method seems cleaner then having people spread out and barrels everywere.

Use knights with deflection on last 2 add waves to get them under control and have raid use burns on them waves.

Adds can only be mezzed for a period of time before you must wait a while before re mez.

So make sure people know that and don't break mez.

Keep people healed up for the AE and make sure tanks have plenty of aggro and ready to step if in MT goes down, since if you cause named to summon will start charming people and it can go bad pretty quick.

I m a bit perplexed on how the dragon, adds and importantly the banishment stage are handled by folks, ie wolves not eating half the raid when banished..

Use abilities to move the crystals to a good location to tank dragon.

This will interupt some of his AE's, although his AE's will kill them crystals also.

Adds can be CC'd very easy, just ranger root or shaman VP etc

Wolves... i never personally have been sent there, but they don't see invis. So most class can fade really and invis out, drag anyone who didn't manage to live with them.

The 4 adds that spawn, 2 have detrimental auras at thier corpse and 2 have beneficial auras at their corpse...both short duration. Work em out and it will help a lot.

Else ... Probably one of the tougher mobs to tank in the game ;-)

There's actually 6 drake adds that spawn each time. The red and blue ones have beneficial auras. Kill them on top of your raid. The other 4, pull back away from the raid and kill them.