TOO EARLY?

Metsman4u

Reaction score
for Xulous or Saving Jacyll for those of us that were not worthy to beta test?

What does that mean?

not surer if any here had hit and won the new events yet? and trying not to be rude asking for pointers on them so early in the game, I got a hiccup with my strat on two of them atm cant quite figure out how to fine tune it.

My guild did not beta test, so all of this is coming as we see it .

Got Karana and Xulous down. But a bit early lol. Will be back in a few more raid days.

Will say for Xulous have your shaman make a ton of Distillate of Immunization XIII or higher is good.

The only raid which is a real challenge is Bixie, rest are pretty straight forward.

WK raid... pretty straight forward, keep the NPC healed and control waves of adds (3 waves) then the boss... boss has a KB spell, nothing to really worry about I think. Kill the ranger mobs first to reduce AE stacking on players.

Range dps xulous to make it a bit easier and use melee for the maggots.

Bixies... make sure you know what the drum clicks do and use them appropriately.

ie. first mini Targets AE should be cured by healer drum click which can immediately be overwritten with melee click (well in like a tick or something)

Second mini need to use hybrid click to dispel and make sure melee aren't stupid and die repeatedly on the DS.

Last bit use the dispel again for the heal buff on the minis.

What ever you do, don't burn the boss... you'll get over run with bixies really easy.

Also don't try and kite anything.

Neriak... burn one, then then kill the other rather quick as well while keeping the ghouls dead (they power up) ... follow emotes.

Only seen/done these since live, nothing on beta.

We finished it off as well if you ahve specific questions.

This expansion was beaten within hours of going live and now all 4 events are on a one night clear. Strats for any part of it shouldn't be an issue.

Just ask what you need to know :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well considering how owned we got our first try, how the mobs were all over us soon as we triggered the event, would love to know how ya ll set up and what ya do on Saving Jacyll, really appreciate it and wouldnt ask had we NOT tried it yet already.

First two are down nicely atm.

TY for all the info...

Just neriak left for us if any useful info on that :)

Usefull info is it is really simple, few emotes to react to smooth things out and burn one before taking care of the other :p

Neriak was trivial compared to any of the others. Can do it either way but we burned bone crusher first to get rid of the energy pulses he sends out. Plus its a bit more difficult to burn the nightmare.

some conflict on the pulses....kited away from raid and they blow up after some time??

Yes if you kite them away they blow up. Alternatively you can try balancing them down as the energy pulses from the bone crusher remove the reflection aura on the Nightmare if they blow up near him.

We have a bunch of people that forget to run them off so better for us to burn bone crusher down and just deal with the reflection aura.