Search results

1. C

Help setting up EQBC?

Hi guys, I'm sure this has been addressed many thousands of times. I did do a searrch but after reading the first 12 pages I gave up. My querie goes a little like this; I have a PC at home that I usually box all of my accounts on. This PC has EQBC running on it. I have bound EQBC to my IP of...
  2. C

Changes Windows

Probably a weird question but is there any way to disable the Changes Windows and/or the MQ2 Window that appears at Character Select?
  3. C

Trouble with sticking.

I've been having a really rubbish time with my Rogue ever since the latest downloaded update. I run ModBot and previously when he would go in to attack he would strafe around the mob until he was behind then start attacking. This was optimal. However recently he has started to run wildly...
  4. C

Zerk bot?

Sorry guys I've tried searching and am coming up empty. Is there a version of the many varied bot macros that works for a Zerker. I know there's Hunter and whatever but my code skills are < 0 so yeah. I'd be super appreciative if someone has a dusty one sitting around as I'm currently using...
  5. C

How to disable the Welcome Window

Not sure if someone has posted this yet but anyway. If like me you think Sony should shove off with the new welcome window then there is a fix! Just go into your Everquest folder and edit your EQClient.ini file. You can either manually scroll down until you find it or do a search but change...
  6. C

Help I'm stuck.

First off I'm sorry, but this is my first attempt at getting a macro to actually do what I want it to do. Basically I am trying to AFK macro the easy quest in South Ro to boost Freeport Milita faction for the 'of the Freeport Milita' title. The quest simply involves hailing the giver and...