Search results

1. R

WTS Multiple 110-115 Characters

I've used Williams services now for several years and would highly recommend him for any needs you may have. Thanks again for the recent purchase!
  2. R

WTS Multiple 110-115 Characters

Can highly recommend william. I have bought several character over several years and always been super happy. Easy way to quickly expand your team instantly.
  3. R

MMOLoader gone

Only workaround for me for bitdefender was disabling it completely. Adding to exclusions didn't work for me.
  4. R

Items Chase Items for Sale - Any Server

Aspire was super easy to deal with. Prompt and good communication. Great seller. Thanks for the loot :)
  5. R

Live MQ2 Release For Expansion Status

Donation sent. Well Done and very much appreciated!
  6. R

Best DPS Class?

There are so many factors to consider here. Access to buffs This can make one choice better over the other if you have aceess to adps Group composition Certain classes just fit better with others with Group buffs, adps aa's etc. Access to gear Depending on the toon's gear level that can also...
  7. R

Optimal Raid buffing

Take a look at alakazam or eqresource. Takes like 2mim to figure it all out, that's prolly why you haven't gotten an overwhelming response here. It's as easy as just looking it up quick yourself. Gl and have fun buffing up.
  8. R

Optimal Raid buffing

Differs for every class. Buff everything you have and then see what isn't stacking and work out what toons should block certain spells. If you've ever raided with a char you should know where to start. Of you haven't, then time to do a lil reading on the buffs you are intending to cast. In...
  9. R

Has anyone had dealings with....

Playerauctions perhaps? Shrug
  10. R

Question / Comment on AA Exp

Another curious one here!
  11. R

Good bard guide?

So true :)
  12. R

Ancient Cloak Of Flames

I have no clue what their plan is. But yea it's def on par with t3 rof raid. Crazy! But haven't seen many boast about getting one etc yet. But sure blows regular group gear outa there! As for spots... Just keep killing and you'll get lucky soon enough!
  13. R

Old RAF Accounts

According to them if the accounts ever went down from gold to no subsciption or silver etc then the old RAF bonuses are gone. Supposidly you cant get it back if this is the case. Anyone had luck? I already know all my accounts are linked to my main, so that's not an issue. I just don't think...
  14. R

Old RAF Accounts

I got back a week or two ago after being gone for about a year. Five accounts of mine were previously linked. All five accounts I stopped paying for during my break. Now all accounts are being paid for again. How can I check to see if my old raf bonus is working? Petition? Call? Ingame...
  15. R

any good shammy macs?

are macros even "safe" nowadays? Im kinda scared loading up mq at all atm. is there a way to make mq only load on a specific eq window and not active on others?
  16. R

buying voa for a raf acct question

Same here, SUCKS! :( Don't know how to get around it and I haven't seen any news about it either.
  17. R

Brellium tokens

Anyone wanna help me out in finding out a bunch of easier tasks that are quick and worth doing to stock up on brellium tokens?
  18. R

Win 7 key

Looking to find one for 64bit ultimate.
  19. R

Warning: Everquest Name Changes.

They'll probably keep doing expansions and stuff until that new unnamed soe mmo is announced which will want everyone currently in eq to go grab that, cuz it will be eq 2.0. *hopes*
  20. R

Playerauctions down?

From what I've seen you pay for "lifetime" there by paying for coverage for x amount of days/months/year(s). So it's not just buy an account and then you're all set. You actually have to "hire" them to make sure they'd still help you out in the event that something happens. Think it's like 70...