Search results

1. B

Account Suspended

Just had two accounts suspended for 7 days for cheating. No details on what I was accused of doing. Not sure if this is tied to MQ or not. Only thing either account used was the enhanced map. No other MQ features. Anybody else get hit?
  2. B

Find window moving around

When MMO is running my find window moves around and shrinks. Anybody else have this issue or know of a fix?
  3. B

The Way Back Home Quest update spots

I was told Show EQ will show the spots to go to. Is there a setting I am missing to see that in MQ?
  4. B

Fell Foliage

Anybody have any good tips on this one. We struggle at times on DPS so seeing if anybody has found anyway to get this down with lower DPS.
  5. B

Balance of Power

For any still having issues with this we found the easy step was keeping one ghost on agro which prevents it from reseting if you are slow to engage between bosses. Choice of kill 4 bosses at the same time then burn the splitting mob. Or take all others down to 5% then kill the splitting mob...
  6. B

Sarnak Assault

So we have beaten this a lot and it gets smoother every time. I was wondering if anybody has gotten the achievements for saving the guards and getting all the kills. Wondering if much like the group mission you need to fight the hordes of sarnak outside the city walls to achieve that or if you...
  7. B

TDS Raid 1

For any that missed it below is info from BETA. So far we know you fight the west crew. Can mezz one to recover if needed. Kill second group down to 1 soldier. (if you kill the last one Tita goes active). Attack third group kill 5 then casters. When next soldier dies last group goes active...
  8. B

The Journey home

Pretty easy event. Just watch out for that Doom comet. For those that did not get it. Here is what was on the Beta forums about the event. Expected Challenge: 9 groups (54 players) of level 100 in a mix of Tier 1 and 2 CoTF raid armor and gear. Requirements: Mission A Guide Beyond the...
  9. B

Argin??Hiz

Just the basics as a placeholder till somebody asks questions. Got our win. Mutch easier to learn and deal with than Tower. Event Details This is a four stage event that begins when our heroes speak with Councilor Murant. When the heroes arrive they will find six Keepers of the Flame stand...
  10. B

MQ2 and launching EQ

I know the EQ launcher was added since there some issues where the EQ launcher detected processes. In the past if I forgot and clicked EQ and had MQ2 running it would bypass the launcher anyway. Today I did it and the EQ launcher window came up. Did they change something to try and catch...
  11. B

Tower of Rot Raid

Okay so where we are so far. Burn Bayle to 75% and then kill the 4 adds that pop at 90% while offtanking the minis. Balance the 3 minis down while killing the 2 adds at 90%, 75%, 60%, 50%, 35%, 20% and 5%. Take bayle down to 25%. Adds pop in 2 groups of 4 at 50%. Bards AE mez still works so...
  12. B

War Anniversary raid

Well its not a cakewalk like the COTF raids lol. NPC is in War to the left up on the hill among the giants. Lots of adds. Vallon splits off 6 of himself. Auras around the room that move. Fun fun. Still learning.
  13. B

Neriak 2

I missed this one so did not see it first hand. Trying to verify how to get into the library faster. Does keeping the 2 named helpers alive open the door faster? Phase 1 Lich - 20 range aura that deals damage to anyone inside every 2 seconds. Can be snared. Shade - 100% spell reflect at...
  14. B

Dead Hills

Burn Sergeant Grady and Brenn. Kill Sergeant Lorenzo. Buffs himself so takes little damage from spells and mellee alternating. Get him dead as fast as you can. Kite the Captain till all 3 are dead. Then DPS the captain down. Another 90K hitter on defensive tanks so heal hard. Will get adds...
  15. B

Bixie 2

This was much easier than I thought it would be. Offtank 2 of the initial 3 bixies. Kill one and kill off all mobs in that chain. When you get down to the final part will have 6 Z named bixies that must die together (30 seconds) then kill final mob to complete the chain. Tanks should tank...
  16. B

Karana 2

All mobs hit really really hard. Pull the 4 guards that are up and kill before triggering the event. Trigger saying test unless you want a quick death or can kite lol. Kill the first guard not hard 50-60K hits nothing for this set of raids. Kill the second guard while destroying the burning...
  17. B

Darkness

Okay so got him to 1% on best run then got overrun with adds and he powered up hitting for 100K. We only had 40 in raid so we were way light on DPS. Other than Burn hard at the start any thoughts? We tried bunching up but the AE was taking out some. We tried splitting up a bit but then we ran...
  18. B

Suspicious.Cloud.7.F

Got an alert from Norten Antivirus on File mq2removedet.dll for Suspicious.Cloud.7.F. Is this normal or did a virus get into the build? Came up with this last patch.
  19. B

Evantil

One note to all. On the Evantil fight. Once you get aggro on the final named cannot drop aggro. You loose aggro on him and the event resets and you have to redo the first half.
  20. B

Pillars of Alra

Trying to verify what score is needed to move on to the second phase and if you can move on doing only 3 of the 4 trials. Was told you can just have a necro send pet in on nature then FD and do nothing. I know this will keep that trial from resetting and let you focus on learing the other 3...