Account Suspended

Borneal

Reaction score
Just had two accounts suspended for 7 days for cheating. No details on what I was accused of doing. Not sure if this is tied to MQ or not. Only thing either account used was the enhanced map. No other MQ features. Anybody else get hit?

• Sad
Reactions: EQDAB
Happened to somebody else on my server that does the same. Nothing but the map. Wondering if they found a new way to detect MQ.

I got 1 account supended about the same time, but the other 5 accounts I was runinng teh same stuff were untouched, curiously enough this same account got a 7 day suspension 3 weeks ago, now he got 14, no clue what going on on that account really, at least this time it was already back on silver status

• Wow
Alot of people on RedGuides saying they just got suspended.

2 accounts suspended, only using normal stuff no hacks as such 1 was suspended for 10 days 3 weeks ago, now got a 14 day other 7

• Sad
For those suspended
What server?
MQ2 or MQNext?
MMOLoader --> Options --> Active Counters, Anything listed?

For me all almost everything was turned off. IVery basic, none of them were active play for you stuff. I play on live servers, i alternate between Firiona Vie, Luclin, and Cazic. Mine was MQ2, and under the active counters its empty. i run 4 accounts, 2 on one computer and 2 on another. Only the 2 using mq2 on it got suspended (for now maybe?)

• Wow
The Rathe MQ2. I know of somebody that uses it that did not get hit that was playing at the same time his wife did. So is very inconsistent.

• Wow
Just had two accounts suspended for 7 days for cheating. No details on what I was accused of doing. Not sure if this is tied to MQ or not. Only thing either account used was the enhanced map. No other MQ features. Anybody else get hit?
Yes.....and all I use is the enhanced map

Thought the server had gone down since I was AFK in my guild hall and came back to logged out lol. The Ban's seem to have hit very sporadically instead of even every toon that was online at the time.

Seems they have been building a list of people and have started through it in chunks. One person I know has been offline since Wednesday and could not log in last night.

• Wow
Seems they have been building a list of people and have started through it in chunks. One person I know has been offline since Wednesday and could not log in last night.
That is very likely the case. I hadn’t been on in two weeks on one of the accounts and a week in the other. I wonder how many waves of these suspensions their will be. They likely didn’t want to suspend half their player base at once lol.

And timed to really piss off people and guilds that raid with it starting right before new raids go active

Just had my three accounts all get suspended. I do use active plugins, but not often. 90% of the time I'm only using the map.

What server? - Rathe
MQ2 or MQNext? - MQ2
MMOLoader --> Options --> Active Counters, Anything listed - I have 7 instances listed: /gate (96 counter), /speed (2082 counter), /warp succor (109 counter), /warp target (2540 counter), /warp waypoint (2557 counter), /zone (86 counter), /stealth (177 counter).

-MS

Last edited:
  • Sad
Question for those suspended. Have you been killing in TOL zones since release ? Do you have any toons suspended that were never in a TOL zone xping ?

One of my accounts doesn't have ToL and hadnt been on in 2 weeks. I was away for Xmas and last time i loaded one account was 12/22.

Yeah,never been in any ToL Zone and got suspended.