Recent content by whycantiwin1

1. whycantiwin1

AUTODAINMM

well for the record the luclin/veeshan server has been heavily watched for lsmm and massbannings took place i myself got nailed thankfully was only a 6 day suspension
  2. whycantiwin1

Augs

I just tried the /stopcast and it didnt work. Im curently useing 7.0-827 and eq database.
  3. whycantiwin1

Augs

I am curently running a minilogin and attempting to get augments working. I have put an augment forge in the nexus. The container works but when it attempt to insert the augment into the piece of gear it does nothing but just sit there. If anyone knows how ot fix this plz PM me or post it here...
  4. whycantiwin1

Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

LSMain needs to be run on the leader of the group. After 1 mission the leader of group will realise it and change to LSmain if it is not on it already. Also I think you need mq2moveutils running to do /stick.
  5. whycantiwin1

That fixed the warping to GM room Fry, thanks.
  6. whycantiwin1

I was having problem where instead of main warping back to succor point upon getting mobs it was going to GM loc room. That was only with the new compile. I switched back to the April30th compile and it runs fine again.... Figuring its something with the new compile. I also alterd my macs so...
  7. whycantiwin1

I get 90% a round on all my toons for AA. Also with 3 group members it will fail, with 4 it will fail sometimes, with 5 RARELY will fail, with 6 neva fails. Im firing in 28-30 AA's in a 24 hour period about. Me and my buddy keep 1 group going at all times and sometimes 2 groups. Very rarely have...
  8. whycantiwin1

I actually had same problem first night I tried to leave it on, a couple toons just zoned in and stood there not doing anything. I would have to restart their macros to get them going again. Other night I was having probls with main not working at all, it started, walked up to the commander and...
  9. whycantiwin1

Looking for Cleric macro

sorry real newb didnt realise there was a way to do it right above where im typing
  10. whycantiwin1

Looking for Cleric macro

thats all Thats all you should need, make sure you get all 3 parts and save them as proper things. I use it with forms of grouping, just target your tank and /mac afcleric 80 (or whatever you want to heal at) it uses tells for buffs, conv, sym, buff me, selfbuff and such like that.
  11. whycantiwin1

Looking for Cleric macro

Chatparse.inc +| ChatParse.inc for AFCleric by Fantum409 Sub ChatParse(string ChatType,string Sender,string ChatText) /e ChatType<${ChatType}>, Sender<${Sender}>, ChatText<${ChatText}> /if (${ChatText.Equal[rezzme]}) { /keypress back /target ${Sender}'s Corpse...
  12. whycantiwin1

Looking for Cleric macro

spell routines | spell_routines.inc v2.4 | Originally Written by Rusty~ | Upkeep performed by A_Druid_00 | Includes MQ2Exchange integration for item swapping by BrainDeath | Also includes FD fix that would cause an endless loop if you were hit by FD mid-cast by A_Druid_00 | Features: | - Casts...
  13. whycantiwin1

Looking for Cleric macro

I have used this macro for over a year and have alterd it to my own liking. |**---------------------------------------------------------- AFCleric.mac Run the macro with Main Tank targeted. Usage: /mac AFCleric <%health> <Heal spell> Defaults to casting Complete Healing at 60% This...