Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Kalle said:
Okay i treid something out:

If u loot a Wisdom shard, u recieve Xp, then i deleted the Shard and tried to loot another one. But i get a message:

You are not allowed to loot this Item: Shard of Wisdom.

Anyone know a way to loot a 2nd shard? Is it possible to heck that ?

First wanted to start off, Kalle i tried everyway possiable to try to loot a 2nd... Not happening lol....

Next i have a request...

I have come across another acct. i want to know if it would be easy to add a /echo goblin count? like in group.. This acct i have doesnt have DoD so i cant see how many goblins they have left...

or

Send Main a tell *password* give goblin count?

/echo ${Goblincount}

or

/g ${Goblincount}

or

/tell Name ${Goblincount}

so a GM can go

/tell name (goblin count) ? and tell if we are MM'ing?

Rubtub said:
so a GM can go

/tell name (goblin count) ? and tell if we are MM'ing?
Heh... If the GM is sending you a tell, you're already screwed.

lvl 70 u get 103% aa's xp per missi for 45mins

yoda007 said:
Ok so what sort of calibire classes are needed for this to work ?

All classes availible, it is a MonsterMission ;) It choose von Juggernau and the rest of your grpmembers are Infantrys ;)

well ran this tonight, there was another person doing it aswell on ******* :p hahah

Had afew problems with too many deaths though :(

Last edited by a moderator:
yoda007 said:
well ran this tonight, there was another person doing it aswell on ********* :p hahah

Had afew problems with too many deaths though :(

Wouldnt tell what server... imo ~

Last edited by a moderator:
I get 90% a round on all my toons for AA. Also with 3 group members it will fail, with 4 it will fail sometimes, with 5 RARELY will fail, with 6 neva fails. Im firing in 28-30 AA's in a 24 hour period about. Me and my buddy keep 1 group going at all times and sometimes 2 groups. Very rarely have problems, have run into some pathing problems with the infantry running around mad into the cornor for a couple mins and had the Juggernaught for some reason get stuck warping to the same spot over and over and over untill booted from mission from failure. These quarks only happend like once outta 90 missions though.

whycantiwin1 said:
I get 90% a round on all my toons for AA. Also with 3 group members it will fail, with 4 it will fail sometimes, with 5 RARELY will fail, with 6 neva fails. Im firing in 28-30 AA's in a 24 hour period about. Me and my buddy keep 1 group going at all times and sometimes 2 groups. Very rarely have problems, have run into some pathing problems with the infantry running around mad into the cornor for a couple mins and had the Juggernaught for some reason get stuck warping to the same spot over and over and over untill booted from mission from failure. These quarks only happend like once outta 90 missions though.
Ah, that's cool.. I guess it was only the HHP mission

Ok have spent some time watching this run.

One thought -

If the main pulls afew mobs, and one of them happens to be a wizard, is it possible to add a line of code in there to attack the wizard first ? Otherwise wizard goblins stand there and cast 220pt DD's that make main dead quick if there is afew pulls of wizard's in a row !

Just a thought, apart from this I have not had a single other problem.. Great work on this macro ! :eek:

It goes for shm first then wiz, b/c i had the problem if you got the wiz down to 10% the shm would heal... the code alrdy has prioirty over another.

I want to say this is it... but im not a coder.

Code:
|##Attack mobs if they prevent you from looting
|----------------------------------------------
Sub Fight
:Checkfight
   /If (${Zone.ID}!=31) /return
   /If (${Spawn[npc "goblin" radius 25].LineOfSight}) {
      /if (${Spawn[npc Shaman radius 33].ID}) {
         /target Shaman npc
         /goto :Targeted
      } else /if (${Spawn[npc Wizard radius 33].ID}) {
         /target Wizard npc
      } else /if (${Spawn[npc Rogue radius 25].ID}) {
         /target Rogue npc
      } else {
         /target goblin npc
      }
:Targeted
      /delay 5
      /stick 10
:Mob
      /if (${Target.Distance}<16) /attack on
      /doevents
      /If (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Spawn[npc "goblin" radius 24].LineOfSight}) {
         /if (${UseAbility}) /notify HotButtonWnd HB_Button3 leftmouseup
         /goto :Mob
      } else {
         /attack off
         /squelch /stick off
      }
      /goto :Checkfight
   }            
   /doevents 
/return

Someone correct me if wrong..

You are correct. If you want to change the priority order you can, but what is posted seems to work the best for me.

Aye and the reason it's set up like that and you may see it on occasion not fight a wizard first is because once the mob you have Targeted comes within range, it does a check for all races, now if your adds include a wizards BUT he's not in range yet, then it will go for the ones that ARE in range. So you can choose between the two options, 1 either stand there while mobs beat on you because you'd rather wait for a wizard, or 2 just let it go as it is already written and kill those that ARE in range, and THEN look for the wizard.

I even have it extended a lil bit already, where as it checks for the races once your target is within 25, but as long as the wizard is within 33 it will still pick him up. Be careful if you increase it any higher, as in the beginning if you make it too high keep in mind this range goes in a straight line through walls and such.

ok one more thing I have noticed.. I dont know if this is a localized problem because im running 4 toons on once PC, hence lagging it up a little or what.

On the hostage part of the macro, it will hail 9 of them, warp to ZI then fade.

Then it will go through hostage 1-9, then warp to hostage 10. hail, succor to zone in and wait !

It doesnt seem to fade off after that 10th hail, and trains the group :(

anyone else seeing this happen at all ?

You have the newer verison?... The old verison did that, the new one hails all ten then waits to die... you need to increase the time on "this" if not dying.

Code:
:8 
   /target hostage08 
   /if (${Target.CleanName.NotEqual[a gnomish hostage]}) /goto :9 
   /delay 5
   /warp t
   /keypress h
   /delay 25
   /keypress h
   /delay 5

:9 
   /target hostage09 
   /if (${Target.CleanName.NotEqual[a gnomish hostage]}) /goto :10 
   /delay 5
   /warp t
   /keypress h
   /delay 25
   /keypress h
   /delay 5

:10 
   /target hostage10 
   /if (${Target.CleanName.NotEqual[a gnomish hostage]}) /goto :None
   /delay 5
   /warp t
   /keypress h
   /delay 25
   /keypress h
   /delay 5

:None
   [COLOR="Red"]/delay 1m[/COLOR]
   /autoinventory 
   /goto :StartOver 
/return

1 Week Ago
Booges said:
Right after the hostages script, look for the /delay 45s and either change it to a /fade or just change it to 1m. I had it set at 30s and it was just a tiny bit too short 1 outta 5 runs, didn't think I'd have probs w/ 45s, but if you are, I'd change that delay, it's how long the toon will stand there and wait to die.

As always correct me if im wrong. thxs

Basically the delay right there depends solely upon how many mobs are beating on you and how fast you die. If you don't die before the slotted delay then that is where you see the problems. So, like above, just change the delay he marked in red or change it back to a /call fade if you wish, just tweak it to your liking because yes, it's localized and completely dependent on the goblins whoopin your ass :)