Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

humm

Yea i also went to a GM room, was kinda scary, had loc's on the wall of dif zones and camps........very intresting....at the same time scary if i was caught there!!!

Jenn

Some changes were made to MQ2MMOBugsTools, this may be causing the problem.

Someone try this DLL and tell me if it fixes the gm room problem.

Fry.

Attachments

• MQ2MMOBugsTools.dll
    112.1 KB · Views: 12
The problem with lslooter porting under a mountain in lavastorm is due to them getting kicked out of the zone while in the loot sub but before they can actually loot. They then try to warp to the chest which puts them underground.

I'm looking to see if I can figure out a clean fix to this, any suggestions are welcome.

Fry said:
Some changes were made to MQ2MMOBugsTools, this may be causing the problem.

Someone try this DLL and tell me if it fixes the gm room problem.

Fry.

Was this the changes I made to MMOBugsTools Fry?

wooohoo back home, feels damn good...

Code:
Sub Loot 
   /if (${Verbose}) /echo Loot Sub
:again
   /If (${Zone.ID}==31) { 
      /exchange "Diamond Tipped Drill Bit" Mainhand
      /delay 1s 
      /exchange "Clockwork Infantry Bayonet" Offhand
      /delay 1s
      /echo ! Looting !
      /delay 1s 
      /target id ${Spawn[npc race "Chest"].ID}
      /delay 1s 
      /if (${Verbose}) /echo Loot Sub - Warp
[COLOR="Red"]      /If (${Zone.ID}==31 && ${Target.Distance}>8) /warp t[/COLOR]
      /delay 1s 
      /open 
      /delay 1s 
      /target corpse 
      /if (${Verbose}) /echo Loot Sub - Fade
      /if (${Target.Type.NotEqual[corpse]}) /call Fade
      /If ([COLOR="Lime"]${Zone.ID}==31 && [/COLOR]${Target.Distance}>8) /warp target 
      /delay 1s 
      /if (${Verbose}) /echo Loot Sub - Loot
      /loot 
      /delay 2s
      /doevents 
      /itemnotify loot2 rightmouseup 
      /itemnotify loot2 rightmouseup
      /delay 3s 
      /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup 
      /delay 1s 
      /notify LootWnd DoneButton Leftmouseup 
      /delay 2s 
      /notify LootWnd DoneButton Leftmouseup 
      /if (!${FindItem[Shard of Wisdom].InvSlot.ID}) /goto :again 
      /varcalc WinCount ${WinCount}+1
      /if (${Verbose}) /echo Loot Sub - Successful Loot (${WinCount})
      /warp loc ${Math.Calc[${Math.Rand[7]}+-401]}, ${Math.Calc[${Math.Rand[7]}+-352]}, 17
   } else {
      /if (${Zone.ID}==27) {
         /if (${Verbose}) /echo Loot Sub - Loot called in Lavastorm
         /call Reset
         /call Loot
      }
   }
/return

I had this coded the way I wanted it, but then I threw in that fade check and completely forgot to add in the zone parameter for the 2nd warp call. Above you'll notice the red text which is the way it was orig. coded. In green, is the added parameter that was missing. This setup should prevent ANY jacked up actions.

The only part I'm shaky on this being the cause is the fact that if you zoned to lavastorm during loot sub, how did you get a target to warp to? especially one that is inside a mountain and within 3 sec's of doing so cause the macro would call the Reset sub the second it looped.

So it was a problem in the macro in the end for that warping to GM room thing?

BTW you get your ipod Boo?

Welcome back.

Fry.

1. Still porting to the GM room
  2. Sometimes my Toon do not chose a Template .. do not understand why.

I've been running LavaMM macro for the last 2 hours on 6 different computers using the latest MQ2 compile download. I haven't had a single problem yet.

Fry.

Fry said:
I've been running LavaMM macro for the last 2 hours on 6 different computers using the latest MQ2 compile download. I haven't had a single problem yet.

Fry.

If u run it with only 3 toons, u often wipe and then you get Routine Errors, warping to nowhere and Loop problem....

Kalle said:
If u run it with only 3 toons, u often wipe and then you get Routine Errors, warping to nowhere and Loop problem....

as its been well documented, you WILL fail this mission over and over again if you run only 3 box's !

4 is MINIMUM !

Sorry building a computer and reformatting my two desktops I have so haven't checked the site in a while.

Yes I got my IPod shuffle and I love it thank you so much again, you all rock.

I haven't played EQ in over 2 weeks and haven't touched a single thing that's related to it and I've gotten so much housework done, it's about time to jump back in to it.

I will look into why you are getting routine errors when you wipe because I thought I had that situation covered. I've always only run 3 toons and haven't wiped once w/ this version but I guess I've been lucky in not getting roamers with the larger pulls.

Possibly adjusting the locs that are used could easily fix your problem with wiping, just a suggestion if you feel like digging for them.

Wow this sucks.. I have never had problems with it.. and I get home today and my chars are stuck in the mountain.

Restarted the macro.. same problem 2nd time etc...

I never changed anything either.. this is very odd.

Observation:

I have been twiddling around with the macros.

Question for anyone having problems: Do you use setspell with a run speed buff, or maybe auto docrack with speed upgrades?

I am thinking that this is possibly the cause.. because it is the only thing I have done different in the last week..

I turned it all off and I am testing now.. I will let you all know..

Anyone with problems.. I would suggest unloading setspell, setitem, and all the docrack speed cracks and let us know if you still have problems.

ps. I popped the script open a bit.. and noticed that it uses direct movement commands like:

/keypress forward

While this is a good thing for looking like actual people... and fooling the GM.. it would indeed be at the mercy of speed buffs.

If this does not work to fix the problem.. I will write a quick patch for everyone to use that checks if you are stuck in the mountain and warps you back out before the mission.

I am a programmer by trade.. however I have never really played with mq2 scripting.. but hey this is as good a time as any to learn the api.

It looks like that fixed my problem..turning off all speed related hacks.. both via setspell and docrack.

I am eager for someone else who had problems to let me know if this was their problem as well.

Obviously it only ran once .. so it is possible it will get messed up again.. I will run it overnight and let you all know.

UPDATE: I think others already knew this. but the loc of the gnome inside is almost exactly the loc of the "under the mountain".. so this is obviously getting confused as to what zone it is in and warping even though it is in lavastorm.. Most likely it is actually the loc of the chest and not the gnome...

As an update I am still getting stuck in the mountain.. it took a few runs before it started happening.

The loc it gets stuck at is: -455.00 -507.00 71.00

I guess I am going to add a warp into the loop to stop this until someone figures out what is causing it.. I will also take a look and see if I can debug it myself