Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

keep getting packet loss

Is there anyone else out there besides me that just can't do LSMM?
I have 5 accounts, and no matter which one I use, as soon as the toon requests the mission the packet meter thingie starts going red, and I lose my connection to the server.

Edit:
All accounts are 11/11. All files downloaded.
I used to do LSMM b4 nerf 24/7 on my 3 older accts.
But now, even my new acct i just purchased that never did LSMM on my ISP cant do it.

I even try with mq2 off, with no success.

Does anyone think maybe SOE has implemented some sorta ISP and/or acct check for monster missions?

Last edited:
Try getting it manually once, the only rediculous reason I could think of your problem being missing zone files for the instanced it goes to, or maybe your UI doesn't have the taskwindow or monster select window? /shrug

Cheers Booges, added the /call fade line and it solved all the problems ! :D

you have my vote for this month ~~

Still having some teething issues with my coding, r.e the finishing up hailing the hostages and then getting the looting to work correctly.

I changed this to as follows:
Code:
:None
   [color=red]/delay 2m[/color]
   /autoinventory 
   /goto :StartOver 
/return

But then found that my looters where targeting my mains corpse from dying, warping to it and trying to loot him, and killing themselves

/pulls hair some more

I then tried:

Code:
   /autoinventory 
   [color=red]/call fade[/color]
/return

But, because it hasnt gone to startover it just sits there in a fading loop.

Any other suggestions ?

yoda007 said:
Still having some teething issues with my coding, r.e the finishing up hailing the hostages and then getting the looting to work correctly.

I changed this to as follows:
Code:
   [color=red]/delay 2m[/color]
   /autoinventory 
/return

But then found that my looters where targeting my mains corpse from dying, warping to it and trying to loot him, and killing themselves

/pulls hair some more

I then tried:

Code:
   /autoinventory 
   [color=red]/call fade[/color]
/return

But, because it hasnt gone to startover it just sits there in a fading loop.

Any other suggestions ?

what do u want to try :confused:

Serious problem i updated the MQ2 a couple hours ago.... Well now, LSmain , and the looter on this computer are warping to loc 0 , 0 , 0 when the go in.

Just wondering if im the only one getting this..

I have no idea why it thinks that is it succor.

what did you update ? your compile or the macro's ??

r.e my problem, this now works perfectly :D :

Code:
   /delay 1s
   /autoinventory
   /warp succor
   /delay 1s
   /fade
/return

... Its very odd problem .. its one char.. thinks its succor is 0 , 0 4.17 .. Its a VERY interesting point tho is that mission, it tells where everything is...i mean everything x, y , z lol... but one char keeps going to that loc for some odd reason.. Any clues?

thats unusual, very unusual acually.

is this one character thats playing up on a seperate box to the rest, or the same box ?

Acually if anything I wouldnt trace it back to the lslooter macro, but moreso your MQ2PiggyZone.ini file since thats where the macro pulls the succor locs from.

Code:
31=soldunga "Solusek's Eye",32,27,278

Rubtub,

Another user is reporting the exact same problem. It might have something to do with me not copying/pasting it properly into the compile zip or something to do with GM's altering something in the zone to break the macro.

I really have no idea as I can't test it.

Fry.

Im not seeing any errors at all, so im going with fry possibly mucking up the copy / paste maybe ?

Anyone else got this problem. The mission Fails, the looters zone out and port into a Mountain ? Then i get the Movement error cause they stucking there.....

I don't know why ..

never heard of that one Kalle.

Sometimes I find my dudes have ended the macro cause they got stuck on a big rock while trying to climb up the hill to sit on, but thats about it.

Fry - here's my macros.

Attachments

• lslooter.mac
    12.3 KB · Views: 12
  • lsmain.mac
    16.7 KB · Views: 9
Yoda007 said:
never heard of that one Kalle.

Sometimes I find my dudes have ended the macro cause they got stuck on a big rock while trying to climb up the hill to sit on, but thats about it.

Fry - here's my macros.

that could be, was not on comp ...

The LavaMM macro that is in the MMOBugs MQ2 compile seem to have problems with them. Download the attachments from Yoda007 a few post before this until I fix it up. It seems to fix the warping to GM room problem.

Thanks.
Fry.

Kalle said:
Anyone else got this problem. The mission Fails, the looters zone out and port into a Mountain ? Then i get the Movement error cause they stucking there.....

I don't know why ..
Keeps happening to me kalle :(

Ok guys , copied Yoda macs... Still the same problem.. i think its in the compile.. or something... Fry i told you.. i dont change something b/c it works.. LOL..

Next question, Why do they keep Warping under the mountain.. the looters zone out and the go under a mountain... Is Booges coming back anytime soon?? :(

Help help ^_^

Hey!! I'm still in Spain /sigh but found the rec center to jump on the net real quick. I'm comin back like Saturday finally, who'd have thought a 20min. job would end up in a 7-day trip and the fact that I only brought clothes for 2-days I"m doin laundry like every day heh.

Anyway, back on track of the thread, I don't have my files here to look at any junk, hell I didn't even know they patched EQ. You ppl are having some seroiusly f'ed up problems lol I"ll see if I can find something on saturday when I'm back.

Just a quick note, the problems you are having could be possible if they changed the Zone.ID # of the lavastorm instanced, check that, otherwise I'll be bak sat.

I was having problem where instead of main warping back to succor point upon getting mobs it was going to GM loc room. That was only with the new compile. I switched back to the April30th compile and it runs fine again.... Figuring its something with the new compile. I also alterd my macs so theydont warp to a safe spot in zone, so in essence the looters warp 0 times unless they get to farm from the commander and succor. They wont be tagged as warpers if the logs are looked at.