AUTODAINMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

killslanys

Reaction score
Looking for AUTODAINMM or any others besides LSMM macroed ...
this would really own

Only current mcro that is fully automated is Lavastorm.

Whats the problem with running that one ?

Yoda007 said:

I hear something about, on some server, the gm's flaged the MM and there are mass banned's ...
Maybe he is on any of these servers... no clue

We have plans to work on a new one, the only problem is the LavaMM gives better xp than most of the other MM's.

Fry.

Fry said:
We have plans to work on a new one, the only problem is the LavaMM gives better xp than most of the other MM's.

Fry.

I heard the HHK MM gives 105percent aa xp with lvl 70 and the LSMM ony 90percent...

Kalle said:
I heard the HHK MM gives 105percent aa xp with lvl 70 and the LSMM ony 90percent...
I thought it was nerferd to ~65%, and really hard to do (without a mac).

Yoda007 said:

The LSMM is also in a very public place with everyone passing through to do don missions.
While i ran it i kept getting requests for buffs from players thes did /w class

qevlhma said:
Even if others are less xp.. it is likely worth the nerf in xp to be out of the public view..

exactly

Zap said:
The LSMM is also in a very public place with everyone passing through to do don missions.
While i ran it i kept getting requests for buffs from players thes did /w class

/w class shows you only the non-anon classes or ?

If yes, then they use MQ aswell...

Anon not realy if they see you.

Even when you are anon many classes are identifyable by the gear there holding / wearing or by pets.

Zap said:
Even when you are anon many classes are identifyable by the gear there holding / wearing or by pets.
That requires people seing you (can't you get into missions with /sayt or whatever?).

It is possible to warp into a mountain and do all the things with /hailtarget and /saytarget <text>... i changed my Lavastorm macro to do that...

well for the record the luclin/veeshan server has been heavily watched for lsmm and massbannings took place i myself got nailed thankfully was only a 6 day suspension

Well I know they are watching Tribunal as well, Friend of mine got 4 accounts suspended and 2 baned. Gm's are watching people go in and out and will go in the mission with them see if they are running macro and then thats all she wrote!

Yes others may be lower exp; but I would rather have a SAFE way of getting exp even if its slower while Im at work, sleeping etc then taking chances with something that is Watched so much right now

Ash

Gms are watching quellious from what i here i think they know well that lsmm is runing but i was told anon makes u invisable to evryone least as far as the warping goes anyone know if thats tru? of corse then i here they can track warp easily lol :confused:

Mrktwiz said:
but i was told anon makes u invisable to evryone least as far as the warping goes anyone know if thats tru? of corse then i here they can track warp easily lol :confused:

Confused on what you are actually asking

The hard part about a dain macro is all of the running, but its doable for dain one. two and three would take some crazy skill or active hacks. The best part about dain one is it can be done almost twice as fast as the Naggy since you dont have to wait for the spawns. The big part about dain one would be the wait after you complete it; which is kind of why the LSMM is so nice since by the time the freaking thing is over its ready to go again. Doing a dain one and dain 3 maybe would be most plausible, all seems to much ass pain to program to me. Also many people are at the dain missions 24/7 but people are never that friendly there so ignoring people isnt a problem. Lots of people just go from one mission to the next without pause.

Status
Not open for further replies.