Augs

whycantiwin1

Reaction score
I am curently running a minilogin and attempting to get augments working. I have put an augment forge in the nexus. The container works but when it attempt to insert the augment into the piece of gear it does nothing but just sit there. If anyone knows how ot fix this plz PM me or post it here, I have posted it on the EQEMU site but nobody has replyed to my post, its been close to 3 week. Any help will be awsome. Thanks in advance

Just off the top of my Head, but I guess Aug's just is something that unfortunatley does not work with EMU.

I will see what I can find out for you, but I dont think we are going to get far.

On another note, thanks for bringing this up - I hadn't even thought about aug's in EMU !

I have a copy of the Scorpious2K Emulator and when you aug something on it, you have to enter /stopcast which gives you your item but leaves the 2 phantom pieces that you have to destroy, but you do end up with the item Aug'd. It just sits there until I enter /stopcast, so try that.

If this doesn't work, what version of the Emulator and which database are you using?

I just tried the /stopcast and it didnt work. Im curently useing 7.0-827 and eq database.

Having looked on eqemulator.net, which I am sure you have too, at this time, there is no fix for it on the current version. I imagine the only way you can do it now, would be to enter it in the database manually.